Amazon’s Global IT Services group is looking for best-in-class client-side support personnel to support the expansion of the Amazon Global IT support. You will provide quality technical support to internal customers through one or all available channels (phone, chat, in-person), meeting or exceeding their expectations at every opportunity.
The successful IT Support Technician will be customer focused and motivated by team success. You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
– Provide remote support for desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals and other computer related devices
– Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents
– Troubleshoot and resolve system hardware and software problems
– Participate in monitoring and maintenance of system key process improvements
– Creation/maintenance of user accounts
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
– 1-3 years of Helpdesk or Deskside support experience
– Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users.
– Must be highly self-motivated and directed
– Must possess a keen attention to detail
– Must have knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and additionally one or more of the following: Mac OS X, Linux.
– Specific knowledge in Microsoft Office Products and client applications required
– Hardware and software troubleshooting experience required
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page