Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Inherited Property Solutions (www.inheritedpropertysolutions.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Inherited Property Solutions provides expert guidance and convenient selling options to those responsible for inherited property including those in probate, foreclosure, and short sales. We buy houses for cash “as-is” and list properties in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
We’re looking for a virtual assistant to support our partners and help build the back end of our business by implementing new processes and procedures, creating well-organized systems and managing the day to day activities. Some of your responsibilities will include managing emails with the intent of taking over both partners email inboxes in the future, writing internal dispositions for liquidating real estate, entering payments into Quickbooks, making travel arrangements, and assisting with event planning as one of your first responsibilities will be to organize a “new office open house” event.
- exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- a take-charge person who can build, create and implement systems from the ground up
- self-sufficient with the ability to solve problems on your own
- excellent written communication skills
- a self-starter who is highly motivated and proactive
- experience running an office with the ability to take direction from two partners
- highly detailed and results oriented
- accountable, conscientious and competent
- focused, dedicated, loyal and structured
- friendly, easy going, and approachable
- experience in real estate and marketing
- owns a PC (not a Mac)
You’ll need to be experienced with:
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office
- CRM Software (we use InvestorFuse)
- Email Marketing (MailChimp, Clickback)
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- This is a 1099 contractor position.
- At least two years Administrative Assistant experience (as an admin for multiple bosses preferred)
- The position will be approximately 10-20 hrs per week with the potential to increase to full time with the right person as the position grows.
- Flexible schedule, however, you must be available during normal business hours (8-5 EST)
- The starting pay rate is $18/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner.
How To Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not contact Inherited Property Solutions directly, doing so will disqualify your application.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Inherited Property Solutions position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there! I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a great fit for you, your experience as an administrative assistant (include the number of years of experience you have and if you have experience as an admin for multiple bosses) and your real estate and marketing experience. (black font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your level of experience with building the back end of a business for a start-up where you created a structured, organized environment with new processes and procedures. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: If you are a PC user and your level of proficiency from 0-10 with G-Suite, Microsoft Suite, Quickbooks, Social Media management (for business), Email Marketing, and CRM software (please indicate the email marketing and CRM software you are skilled in). (blue font, Verdana, 2 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, when you will be able to start, the hours you are available to work on Eastern time and where you see yourself in 3 years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
- On the Inherited Property Solutions website, in addition to selling inherited property what are one of the other services we offer?
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass that assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.
- Salary Offer The starting pay rate is $18/hr.
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours approximately 10-20 hrs per week with the potential to increase to full time with the right person as the position grows.
- Job Application Via Employer Email