Travel Leaders Corporate is an innovative Business Travel Solutions Firm with a focus on customized Travel Fulfillment, Travel Consulting and Meetings Management. Travel Leaders Corporate is part of Travel Leaders Group, which ranks as the #1 corporate travel management company by Business Travel News and has sales of approximately $20 billion.
Travel Leaders Corporate is currently in search of a part-time Corporate Travel Specialist for our After Hours team. This position will be responsible for every aspect of business travel arrangements. The position is a virtual, work from home role.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working directly with travelers and/or their administrative staff to successfully assist with After Hours and Emergency travel requests. Coordinate complex multi-segment international and domestic itineraries. Assist travelers with re-accommodations, travel issues, and emergencies as required.
- Accurate fulfillment of all aspects of Business Travel requests including Air, Hotel accommodations, rail, and ground transportation.
- Ability to work: Saturdays 5:00pm-12:00am ET, Sundays 11:00am-5:00pm ET
- Ability to work voluntary additional hours (weeknights, overnights, or weekends) when fill-in is needed would be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Apollo Experience Preferred.
- Government contractor experience is a plus.
- 3+ years Corporate Travel Counselor experience, with a minimum of 2+ years international booking experience.
- Functional knowledge of Concur or other online booking platform a plus. Must understand the relationship between voice and online transactions in a corporate travel setting.
- Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills. Must exude a professional demeanor, and possess exceptional customer service skills. Must be able to comfortably and clearly communicate with executive and administrative staff.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Remote Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours Saturdays 5:00pm-12:00am ET, Sundays 11:00am-5:00pm ET
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page