- We’re a company that strongly believes in equal opportunities, and are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, diverse, and inclusive.
- Our team is small (but perfectly formed), and is distributed in a number of locations across the world.
- We have a lot of exciting plans for the future, and are looking for the right people to help us make them into reality!
Even if you’re not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.
Do you want to work on a product that impacts the workflow of designers and teams, every day? We’re looking to expand our team with a full-time web designer.
- This is a varied role meaning you’ll be responsible for designing the Sketch website — whether it’s marketing pages, Sketch Cloud, our knowledge base, or web apps like the License Manager, it’ll be your job to make sure our website looks great, feels consistent and always provides the best user experience.
- We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the web and above all: we’re looking for a dedicated team player with a keen and meticulous eye for detail.
- We value every year of experience in your field, but experience isn’t the be-all and end-all. The ideal candidate has the passion and the knowledge to build high-quality software. We’d love for you to learn from us, just like we’d love to be able to learn from you.
- Our team works remotely and communicates mostly using text, so you will need to have excellent communication skills and written English, be self-motivated, and comfortable working in a remote position.
- A strong portfolio showing recent examples of web designs.
- A solid understanding of Sketch, both the product and the brand.
- Flexibility and ability to design a range of pages.
- Located in European/African timezones and able to work remotely as part of a close-knit team.
- Link to your GitHub profile.
- Experience designing eye-catching marketing pages to sell products and brands.
- A Passion for UX.
- Knowledge and experience with SASS, Jekyll, and/or React.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Ability to apply a consistent look and feel across all areas of the site
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Employer Email