Submit an article and enjoy our highly niche-focused traffic back to your site!
SmartWorkersHome.com is currently on the outlook for guest bloggers and content contributors who seek an opportunity to achieve content exposure, traffic, leads from our site by contributing awesome content for our readership.
Our readership is made up of enthusiastic remote job seekers, work from home freelancers, and employers looking for remote specialists in a variety of job fields. We have over 10k/month traffic and page views gained internationally, but mostly from the US and Philippines – of which comes organically from social media and search engines.
The topics we’d love to accept are anything that pleases our remote-work focused niche audience, not limited to, as in, about employment, freelance, remote job seeking, reviews of remote companies, self-improvement/career improvement, growth of remote job industry, success story and anything related to telecommuting employment or home-based work would be great.
Guideline – Content Contribution & Sponsored Posts
As mentioned above, if the topic you can pitch us is broadly about remote employment or home-based freelancing, and most of the time, your article submitted to us will be loved if related to some of our board topic scope.
But just to make it clearer, we are highly encouraging you that the topic you’re writing is related to at least one of the topics broken down below:
Write For Us on Remote Work & Telecommuting:
- Remote work, home-based jobs, telecommuting work
- Experience of working in a remote position
- The success story of achieving a remote position
- Personal storytelling about working remotely
- Lifestyle being a remote worker or freelancer
- Love and pain working remotely
- Any topic related to it!
Write For Us on Freelancing:
- Freelancing & being a freelancer
- Gig economy
- Freelance marketplaces
- Tips & hacks to become a successful freelancer
- And more about it!
Write For Us on Work From Home & Make Money:
- Work from home
- Make money online
- Online business
- Anything regarding it!
Write For Us on Career Development:
- Career development as a remote specialist/freelancer
- Career advice
- Self improvement guide for remote job seekers, or freelancers
- Development of a skill set
- Any related topics!
Write For Us on Landing a Remote Job:
- Job Hunting
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills, Tips & Tricks
- Strategies, Tips, Guides on Grabbing a Remote Job Opportunity Successfully
- Job boards reviews that help remote teams, remote workers, or freelancers
- And more!
Write For Us on Recruiting & Employment:
- Human Resources
- Job Interview
- Managing a remote workforce
- Anything related to recruiting or employment!
Write For Us on Business:
- Industry News
- Remote Job Market
- Business Trends
- Some Business Topics — Small Businesses, Startups, Productivity, Finance, etc.
- Reviews of Telecommuting Companies
- More business-related subjects!
Write For Us on Tech:
- Technology/gadgets/devices that remote teams or telecommuting specialists can capitalize on
- Websites, software, online tools, mobile apps that help remote job seekers or remote teams
- Productivity software, apps, tools for remote job seekers or remote teams
- Any technology that fosters the culture of remote work!
Pitch Your Ideas even if Not Listed Above, We’re Open to Hear and Consider Positively!
Generally, we would love your pitch though; we won’t publish content far below our standards to the least extent we regard. Don’t be afraid, we don’t really desire much; we will just love it as long as it meets the basic conditions like:
- Word Count: At least 800+ words per article (although we will mostly be excited with one ranging from 1,000 – 2,000 well written and juicy article though)
- Unique Content: Plagiarism free content. We will love your original content written by yourself, not copied from anywhere else online.
- Imagery: At least 2 images must be included: One for the featured image, another to be placed somewhere in the body.
- Juicy Content: Ensure that your writing is crisp, engaging, and each paragraph/sentence can suggest a clear idea of the topic you’re talking about. We prefer an article with a clear message than one just rambling around.
- Content SEO: An article SEO-optimized at a neutral level doesn’t hurt you much to make sure. I don’t mean keyword stuffing or any excessive craze of blackhat SEO techniques, rather it’s naturally human readers friendly and a natural flow of context with the basic on-page SEO ensured (H1/H2, keyword density between 0.5% – 2%, use of imagery, easy readability, etc).
- Last but not least: The topic you wrote must be related to the accepted range of our scope – Check out the paragraph above “Accepted Topics” for better reference.
Write For Us and Capitalize On The Eyeballs
If you write for us SmartWorkersHome.com can benefit you in many aspects such as web traffic, leads, purchases/sales, and spreading your brand awareness to our global readership; No wonder the more related topics to submit, the higher benefits you will achieve from us since relevancy yields good conversions.
We have traffic mainly from the United States and Philippines and as a great traffic source for us, our widespread social channels feed us with quality traffic every single day; we are proud of our highly niche-focused audience that is enormously enthusiastic about remote work, freelancing, and its landscape.
It’s all given for you if you write for us, so make use of us!!
Link Attributes We Allow
I don’t deny the truth that from time to time, the primary purpose of guest posting comes with the need for link building.
No, don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that we’re against link building marketers or SEOs. However, I want to clarify the fact that we don’t actually mind about the purpose of your guest posting. Yet, what actually matters to us is the quality of the content itself. That’s just all.
Definitely, it’s safe to think your content will be published on our site as long as the content you made is helpful and meaningful for our readers. Plus up to 2 do-follow links are allowed if the links are relevant and not built in a spammy way.
Sponsored Posts / Display Banners
We offer advertisers and business owners an opportunity for publishing sponsored posts in our community. We require a small amount of fee for processing; as in, our fees are just within a reasonable range, with some possibility of negotiation allowed.
Hit us up at editor(AT)smartworkershome(DOT)com and let’s talk!
How To Submit Your Article
We will be more than happy if you contribute your well-written article for us. If you come up with a good idea of the content topic, pitch us with a brief outline of what you will write about, first of all. (e.g. content topic, title, a brief explanation about the topic you write)
If you’re accepted, we will shortly get back to you with a request for sending out the full version. The process should be done within a couple of days, so don’t worry about a long wait; everything will run promptly.
Email us at editor(AT)smartworkershome(DOT)com
How to Find Guest Post Opportunities
These Google queries are helpful for you to find places that accept article submissions in any niche of what you target – Simply change the niche keyword before “Write for us”.
Remote work intitle:”Write for us”
Employment intile:”Write for us”
Freelancing intitle:”Write for us”
Telecommuting work intile:”Write for us”
Resume writing intitle:”Write for us”
Gig economy intitle:”Write for us”
Website review intitle”Write for us”
Online tools intitle:”Write for us”
Software intitle:”Write for us”
Remote work intitle:”Become a contributor”
Freelacing intitle:”Submit a guest post”
Telecommuting work intitle:”Submit an article”
Resume Writing intitle:”Become an author”
Tech gadgets + devices + Computers intitle:”Article Wanted”
Freelancing marketplaces intitle:”Contribute an article”
Business intitle:”Write for us”
Recruiting intile:”Article submission”