Write for us and enjoy our highly niche-focused traffic back to your site!
SmartWorkersHome.com is currently on the outlook for guest bloggers and content contributors who seek an opportunity to achieve content exposure, traffic, leads from our site by contributing awesome content for our readership.
Our readership is made up of enthusiastic remote job seekers, work from home freelancers, and employers looking for remote specialists in a variety of job fields. We have over 10k/month traffic and page views gained internationally, but mostly from the US and Philippines – of which comes organically from social media and search engines.
The topics we’d love to accept are anything that pleases our remote-work focused niche audience, not limited to, as in, about employment, freelance, remote job seeking, reviews of remote companies, self-improvement/career improvement, growth of remote job industry, success story and anything related to telecommuting employment or home-based work would be great.
Guideline – Content Contribution & Sponsored Posts
As mentioned above, if the topic you can pitch us is broadly about remote employment or home-based freelancing, and most of the time, your article submitted to us will be loved if related to some of our board topic scope.
But just to make it clearer, we are highly encouraging you that the topic you’re writing is related to at least one of the topics broken down below:
- Remote Employment
- Telecommuting Work Culture
- Work From Home
- Reviews of Telecommuting Companies
- Personal Story Telling About Working Remotely
- Success Story of Achieving a Remote Position
- Self Improvement Guide for Remote Job Seekers, or Freelancers
- Career Development As a Remote Specialist/Freelancer
- Love and Pain Being a Remote Worker
- About Remote Job Industry or Business News Related to it
- Software/Tools/Websites That Help Remote Job Seekers/Workers/Employers
- Resume Writing
- Some Business Topics (Small Business, Startup, etc)
- Productivity for Telecommuting Workers or Business Owners
- Any Actionable Tips and Tricks About Remote Work
- Pitch Your Ideas if Not Listed Above, We’re Open to Hear and Consider Positively!
Generally, we would love your pitch though; we won’t publish content far below our standards to the least extent we regard. Don’t be afraid, we don’t really desire much; we will just love it as long as it meets the basic conditions like:
- Word Count: At least 800+ words per article (although we will mostly be excited with one ranging from 1,000 – 2,000 well written and juicy article though)
- Unique Content: Plagiarism free content. We will love your original content written by yourself, not copied from anywhere else online.
- Juicy Content: Ensure that your writing is crisp, engaging, and each paragraph/sentence can suggest a clear idea of the topic you’re talking about. We prefer an article with a clear message than one just rambling around.
- Content SEO: An article SEO-optimized at a neutral level doesn’t hurt you much to make sure. I don’t mean keyword stuffing or any excessive craze of blackhat SEO techniques, rather it’s naturally human readers friendly and a natural flow of context with the basic on-page SEO ensured (H1/H2, keyword density between 0.5% – 2%, use of imagery, easy readability, etc).
- Last but not least: The topic you wrote must be related to the accepted range of our scope – Check out the paragraph above “Accepted Topics” for better reference.
Write For Us and Capitalize On The Eyeballs
If you write for us SmartWorkersHome.com can benefit you in many aspects such as web traffic, leads, purchases/sales, and spreading your brand awareness to our global readership; No wonder the more related topics to submit, the higher benefits you will achieve from us since relevancy yields good conversions.
We have traffic mainly from the United States and Philippines and as a great traffic source for us, our widespread social channels feed us with quality traffic every single day; we are proud of our highly niche-focused audience that is enormously enthusiastic about remote work, freelancing, and its landscape.
It’s all given for you if you write for us, so make use of us!!
Link Attribute We Allow
I don’t deny the truth that from time to time, the primary purpose of guest posting comes with the need for link building.
No, don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that we’re against link building marketers or SEOs. However, I want to clarify the fact that we don’t actually mind about the purpose of your guest posting. Yet, what actually matters to us is the quality of the content itself. That’s just all.
Definitely, it’s safe to think your content will be published on our site as long as the content you made is helpful and meaningful for our readers. Plus up to 2 do-follow links are allowed if the links are relevant and not built in a spammy way.
Sponsored Posts / Display Banners
We offer advertisers and business owners an opportunity for publishing sponsored posts in our community. We require a small amount of fee for processing; as in, our fees are just within a reasonable range, with some possibility of negotiation allowed.
Hit us up at editor(AT)smartworkershome(DOT)com and let’s talk!
How To Submit Your Article
We will be more than happy if you contribute your well-written article for us. If you come up with a good idea of the content topic, pitch us with a brief outline of what you will write about, first of all. (e.g. content topic, title, a brief explanation about the topic you write)
If you’re accepted, we will shortly get back to you with a request for sending out the full version. The process should be done within a couple of days, so don’t worry about a long wait; everything will run promptly.
Email us at editor(AT)smartworkershome(DOT)com