InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Digital Content Writer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The marketing team helps to create the InVision voice and style, using the written word to build brand love amongst our community. You will contribute ideas for making our content even better. You’ll also help us manage and optimize the content in our CMS, WordPress. It’s part journalism, part copywriting, and part creative writing. No two assignments will ever be the same, and your work has the opportunity to be seen and used by millions.
- Write. A lot. Including (but not limited to) emails, blog posts, landing pages, CTA copy, and much more.
- Assist with content production, including loading posts into WordPress and scheduling content campaigns.
- Participate in creating brainstorming sessions for creative content campaigns.
- Support internal InVision launches—everything from podcast episodes to events to product releases.
- Support external InVision efforts—that means writing about recent design trends and finding fun new ways that product design affects our wider culture.
- Interview customers and members of the design community and tell their story in a compelling way.
- 2-4 years experience writing for an online publication or digital agency.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Experience with digital product design, UX design, or similar industries. (Bonus points if you know your way around InVision products).
- Superior journalistic and storytelling skills with an ability to craft compelling narratives.
- Superior writing skills.
- A love of creative collaboration—whether that’s workshopping a must-click headline, or receiving edits on your latest email funnel.
- An understanding of the importance of voice and a healthy dislike of stodgy business copy.
- An ability to turn in error-free copy under tight deadlines.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 12, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page