- You will get exposure to exciting new technologies like DocumentDB, Redis, SQL Azure, App Services, Service Fabric, Service Bus, API Management, and many other PaaS servings.
- We’re experienced software developers always looking to learn from one another, collaborating in a fast-paced small team environment.
- You will contribute to software that improves how important health research is done. Our customers include some of the most prestigious academic universities, hospitals, and clinical care providers all over the world who are using technology in new ways not yet in literature, and you get to learn from them while helping us!
- You’ll actually see sunlight in our lovely open work environment.
- Your opinions will be valued and heard and you will contribute to the future direction of our product.
- Remote candidates welcomed! Please note, there will be some travel for an initial training in San Diego and then possibly a few times per year for in person team meetings.
- You will get a Fitbit of your choice.
- C# / .NET / ASP.NET MVC
- HTML5 / Bootstrap
- ASP.NET WebAPI
- Git / Github
- Scalable, Distributed Microservices Systems Design
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick
How To Apply:
Please send 1) a resume and 2) a cover letter — we’d love one that you wrote just for us that explains who you are and why YOU are right for this job. Our Email: email@example.com
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 13, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email