Music People Inc
Company Website: https://musicpeopleinc.com/
Remote Locations: Berlin, Germany
Job Type: Full Time
This position will be temporarily remote due to Covid-19 or in-office.
The Music People is a highly respected international business-to-business distributor of musical accessories and pro audio equipment to music gear retailers and sound contractors. We design, import, and distribute our own brand called On-Stage, a pillar of the music industry with over 40 years of experience supporting countless musicians in over 85 countries. In addition, we distribute for companies such as Shure, QSC, and Sennheiser. The Music People has 80 employees worldwide and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by Hartford Courant multiple times, most recently in 2018.
Do you pride yourself on the speed and accuracy of your data entry skills? Do you get a sense of accomplishment by completing a volume of today’s tasks, today? Are your skills diversified to include B2B client services such as order processing and administrative support? Then you will most likely do well and enjoy the data entry / administrative position we have available.
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 hr / depending on experience
- Creating orders from inbound purchase orders and internal requests from Sales or other departments
- Combine orders for shipping and process freight quotes
- Process, receive & distribute incoming mail and materials
- Complete weekly and monthly reports as requested to assist other departments and TMP customers, including backorder reports
- Perform other duties as assigned, supporting various departments (Accounting, Purchasing, Product Development, tradeshows, etc.) as needed
Applicants must be knowledgeable and experienced in:
- Entering orders, customer information, and navigating EDI or B2B portals
- Experienced in managing deadlines and prioritizing task
- Windows based software packages (i.e. Office 365).
- May occasionally support other departments as needed (Purchasing, Accounting or others)
Applicants must posses the following skills to perform this role effectively:
- Strong PC skills (both 10-key & alphanumeric keyboard entry by touch); type >40 WPM
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks while staying organized
- Succinct and effective verbal and written communication
- An excellent memory for retaining information
- Eager to learn and flexible to changes in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and personable
- 1+ years experience as a Data Entry Clerk or equivalent work experience
- Interested candidates will be tested on data entry speed and accuracy.
Why grow with us?
Named a top workplace by Hartford Courant multiple times, The Music People offers an attractive work-life balance, a 40-hour schedule that does not require nights or weekends, progressive compensation packages, health care options, and a matching 401(k).
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Berlin, Germany
- Salary Offer $16.00 - $18.00 hr
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours 40-hour schedule that does not require nights or weekends
- Closing Date July 29, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page