Mapillary is a street-level imagery platform, powered by collaboration and computer vision. We are making images and map data available at scale to develop smart cities, build the maps of the future, and pave the way for autonomous vehicles.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our design team. If you strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors and motivations, you design simple, and highly functional products, we should talk.
You will be involved in all aspects of development process: from understanding our problem space, designing and presenting high level concepts, refining those concepts into detailed user journeys along with interactions, testing your assumptions, building visual designs using our guidelines, help shape our guidelines; all the way to work with our front-end developers to deliver the best possible experience for our users.
For a successful application, you must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction and visual design work which demonstrates your design process, and showcases your impact and problem solving through design.
When you apply please also explain why Mapillary and this space is interesting to you.
You’ll be reporting to the Director of Design in Malmö, Sweden. Since Mapillary is a highly distributed team, you can apply to this position from anywhere in the world.
– Experience in designing and building software, you’ve worked on a shipped product
– Experience architecting information, designing interactions, and conducting usability research
– Demonstrated experience with visual design
– Excellent communication skills explaining your design decisions
– Working with code is a huge plus
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 15, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page