Sonatype’s mission is to enable organizations to better manage their software supply chain. We offer a series of products and services including the Nexus Repository Manager and Nexus Lifecycle Manager.
We are a remote and talented product development group and we work in small autonomous teams to create high quality products. Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion for challenging problems, software craftsmanship, and having impact, then Sonatype is the right place for you.
The Tooling Integrations Team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on building plugins and extensions to developer tools. We are looking for someone with a strong experience in API consumption and creation who has the thirst and ability to learn new systems quickly. Nexus integrations are often the first touchpoint developers have with Sonatype software so we strive to introduce the high quality and consistent brand expected from Sonatype software in all the integrations we develop. We are a very small team, working with great speed and agility.
- Strong knowledge and working experience with object oriented programming languages.
- Experience and interest in software design
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Slack, video conferencing, wikis, GitHub, etc.).
- Have a strong bias for making things happen and love the team aspect of product development.
- Currently reside in either Canada, Colombia, the United Kingdom or the United States of American and are legally authorized to work without sponsorship in the corresponding country.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Experience with consumption and contribution to open source software.
- Understanding and experience with functional programming.
- Knowledge and experience of continuous delivery, including automated testing of various layers, containerization, automation of infrastructure provisioning and deployment, etc.
- Experience developing applications deployed in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 26, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page