Senior Unity Developer For Android
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to join us in our mission to transform how humans work and collaborate together.
In this role you will work with an international team of artists and Unity developers to port our UWP app to Android. in particular, we will at first be focusing on Oculus Quest and then Magic Leap. You will be provided with the necessary hardware.
You will develop new mobile features that contribute to the product roadmap, translate design and product documentation into technical specifications and subsequently develop them as new features. You will write efficient code, optimise the general performance of our software and help keep bugs at a minimum level.
Provide general project support by assisting the team with technical questions and creating authoring and/or debugging tools.
Salary Range: $40,000.00 – $80,000.00/year
including but not limited to:
- Porting of existing UWP to Android
- Implementation of Android specific features using Native Plugins
- 3+ years of Unity experience in a professional development team
- 2+ years Android (ideally ARCore)
- BS in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organised scene hierarchy)
- Experience with git or other repository.
- Good communication skills (we are looking for someone who thrives on collaborating with a remotely located team)
- .NET/C# skills
- Oculus Quest and/or Magic Leap experience
- Photon Networking
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and/or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets
We are a startup and this job operates in a remote environment. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth. We do not intend to work longer than necessary, however, we are looking for people who get things done when necessary.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer $40,000.00 – $80,000.00/year
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours Flexible Schedule
- Closing Date July 27, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page