- Job Title AI Content Specialist
- Hiring Organization Runway
- Company Website https://runwayml.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Runway, we believe everyone has a story to tell. Our mission is to make professional video and content creation accessible to all. We are taking recent advancements in computer graphics, the web, and machine learning to push the boundaries of creativity and in turn, lower the barriers of content creation; unfastening a new wave of storytelling
Over the last three years, we’ve raised funding from top-tier investors including Felicis, Coatue, Lux, and Amplify, all with a team small enough to fit at one (growing) table. Our team consists of creative, open minded, caring and entrepreneurial individuals from all walks of life. We aspire to build incredible things which starts with building an incredible team, so we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
As an AI Content Specialist, you will be responsible for developing engaging and effective content for and with a range of AI Products and Tools. This will entail selecting, creating, and editing appropriate visuals, conducting research, writing compelling copy, and ensuring that the content is consistent with Runway’s overall branding, messaging, and product positioning. You will work with different members of the design team to produce a unified experience for our users.
This role requires excellent communication and collaboration skills. In addition to creating content, you will be responsible for editing and proofreading to ensure accuracy and clarity, as well as developing a content development strategy. This position requires strong attention to detail and a love for producing engaging and effective content.
Runway strives to recruit and retain exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds while ensuring pay equity for our team. Our salary ranges are based on competitive market rates for our size, stage and industry, and salary is just one part of the overall compensation package we provide.
There are many factors that go into salary determinations, including relevant experience, skill level and qualifications assessed during the interview process, and maintaining internal equity with peers on the team. The range shared below is a general expectation for the function as posted, but we are also open to considering candidates who may be more or less experienced than outlined in the job description. In this case, we will communicate any updates in the expected salary range.
Lastly, the provided range is the expected salary for candidates in the U.S. Outside of those regions, there may be a change in the range, which again, will be communicated to candidates.
Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000
Working at Runway
We are a small and growing team of artists, engineers, researchers, and dreamers working together to reimagine creativity. And we’re building a unique team of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds. We believe that this will allow us to continue to up-level each other, our company, and our product. We’re looking for people that will add to our culture, not just fit in.
We’re committed to creating a space where our employees can bring their full selves to work and have equal opportunity to succeed. So regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, origin, ability, age, veteran status, if joining this mission speaks to you, we encourage you to apply!
- Design templates and presets for 30+ AI Design and Video tools
- Create and define a content development strategy for our tools and features
- Curate and create beautiful assets to guide our users
- Design and document tutorials and guides
- Assist product design on UX copy writing
- Assist with Product documentation
- Help onboard users to a suite of new tools and techniques powered by AI
- A strong sense of visual style and aesthetics
- Understanding of design and photography
- The ability to create and manipulate graphics, images, and layouts
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- A curiosity to try new things and take creative risks
- Ability to keep up with design trends and methodologies
- Ability to handle various tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Plus if you have experience working with video and/or generative AI tools
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $70,000-$90,000
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page