- Job Title Collections Paralegal
- Hiring Organization Clipboard Health
- Company Website https://www.clipboardhealth.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
You will own the collections function on behalf of the Legal department, working closely with our Accounts Receivable team and outside litigation counsel to ensure that overdue accounts are handled systematically and efficiently. You will develop a deep understanding of Clipboard’s business, services, and customers, and feel comfortable advocating for the company’s interests. You will also help develop new processes and refine existing ones to streamline collections workstreams and deliver accurate, real-time visibility to the Legal and Finance departments.
- Prepare and send reminders, demand letters, and other customer correspondence
- Draft and monitor the implementation of payment agreements
- Research corporate structures and officers to identify potentially responsible parties
- Review and prepare account summaries and packets for referrals to outside litigation counsel
- Coordinate active cases with litigation counsel, respond to inquiries, and provide updates to Legal and Accounts Receivable teams
- Draft initial pleadings and track deadlines for any collections litigation handled in-house
- Manage data, Key Performance Indicators, and reporting related to collections function
What success looks like 90 days in:
- You have a thorough understanding of Clipboard’s product and contracts, including current and legacy versions.
- You serve as the point person for collections matters that get escalated to Legal, and are confident in triaging and handling them.
- You are developing a strong relationship with outside litigation counsel, and communicate with them regularly.
- You have improved (or created from scratch) at least one significant process related to the collections workstreams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience as a paralegal working on collections matters in-house or at a reputable law firm
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to track and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bias toward action and solving (not just spotting) problem
Nice to have:
- Paralegal certificate
- Litigation and/or arbitration experience
- Corporate law experience
- Bankruptcy experience
- Experience working with healthcare entities
Annual salary range: $70,000 – $95,000.
The range provided is Clipboard Health’s reasonable estimate of the salary for this role. The actual amount may differ based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and location. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses and/or equity compensation.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $70,000 - $95,000.
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page