- Job Title Compounding Research Manager
- Hiring Organization hims & hers
- Company Website https://www.forhims.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Compounding Research Manager to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a key role in conducting comprehensive research and review of potential ingredients for new compounded products, and help to drive the company’s product development strategy. This position will interface cross-functionally with various teams to ensure a thorough understanding of our market and to benchmark against competitors.
- This position will support the R&D and compliance team in executing priorities.
- Assist in the research and review of potential ingredients in new compounded products, keeping up to date with new findings and advancements in the field.
- Remain informed of potential ingredients in multiple health categories.
- Perform comprehensive data searches to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant scientific data from various sources.
- Conduct statistical reviews of data to validate research findings, contributing to the development of robust and effective products.
- Present research findings in a clear, concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring understanding and driving decision-making processes.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends, customer needs, and potential opportunities for the development of new products.
- Benchmark our products against competitors to identify areas for improvement and opportunities to differentiate our offerings in the marketplace.
- Conduct SEO research in collaboration with marketing teams to understand search trends, optimize our online presence, and inform product development and marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with sourcing to ensure appropriate grade of selected ingredients are procured.
- Create, update, and maintain documentation of research output.
- Other projects as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacology or a related field is required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Licensed Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician is preferred.
- Proven experience in a research role, preferably within a pharmaceutical or healthcare environment.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to perform complex data analysis.
- Knowledge of SEO practices and strategies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page