- Job Title Customer Care Professional
- Hiring Organization PaySimple
- Company Website https://paysimple.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for a Customer Care Professional to focus on our PaySimple Product. PaySimple is the leading provider of SaaS Service Commerce solutions for SMBs. Its technology solutions enable businesses to sell products and services, accept payments, automate billing and notifications, and securely manage customer accounts online and on mobile devices.
Nothing makes you feel better than making someone’s day or solving someone’s problem. A fast paced day makes you feel energized rather than drained, and you’re at your best when you’re interacting with people. You love to dig in to a complex problem and come up with a solution.
Where: The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely.Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Compensation: The target base compensation for this position is $19.00 to $21.00 USD per hour in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
- Passionately supporting PaySimple’s commitment to creating an outstanding experience for each of our customers
- Taking calls, emails, and chat requests from existing PaySimple customers, answering questions, working to resolve issues, and processing account changes
- Ad-hoc training for customers
- Mastering the PaySimple solution in order to provide customers with guidance on how to best use our product
- Expressing empathy for each customer’s situation and working to understand and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Surprising and delighting our customers with a handwritten note, remembering a birthday, or otherwise going the extra mile to knock their socks off
- Reducing cancellations by solving problems and offering solutions to customers experiencing any issues
- Technical software experience a plus, but not required
- Must be friendly, professional, and committed to creating long-term relationships with our customers
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting short-deadline projects on a daily basis
- Strong writing and phone skills.
- Critical thinker and a willingness to problem-solve
- A team player who performs well independently
- Ability to multitask, take direction and execute with precision
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $19.00 - $21.00 USD per hour
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page