- Job Title Customer Service Associate
- Hiring Organization Zocdoc
- Company Website https://www.zocdoc.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our mission:
As a Remote Customer Service Associate, you’ll be responsible for solving problems before they exist and creating a magical experience for patients and doctors alike. If you’re a team player with a passion for delivering amazing service, this is the role for you! As a Zocdoc’r, you may be working remotely, but that doesn’t mean you’re working alone – our customer service team touts an incredible, supportive, and hands on culture.
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
- Delivering a great experience to doctors and their staff via phone and email
- Supporting patients via phone and email, ensuring a seamless Zocdoc experience
- Using your multitasking abilities to field requests from multiple users simultaneously
- Applying your problem-solving skills to answer patients’ questions and make sure they get the appointments they need
- Super-positive and empathetic: you see the best in people and know how to bring it out
- A team player, who enjoys working in a highly collaborative (and extremely fun!) team environment
- Passionate about bringing solutions to both patients and providers
- Excited to learn new techniques and systems
You’d be successful in this role if you have.
- A great deal of initiative, resourcefulness, and sense of ownership
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, sharp focus, and the ability to flourish in both independent and collaborative settings
- Top-notch customer service skills (experience at a service-based company like Apple, Disney, Zappos, etc. is a plus)
- The ability to quickly learn and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- A passion for healthcare is not necessary; however, a passion for improving the lives of people through technology is a must
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends
- Competitive PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page