Company Website: https://www.cornell.edu/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
As Cornell University’s online learning unit, eCornell delivers online professional certificate courses to individuals and organizations around the world. Courses are personally developed by Cornell faculty with expertise in a wide range of topics, including data analytics, management, marketing, human resources, leadership, and STEM. Students learn in an interactive, small cohort format to gain skills they can immediately apply in their organizations, while earning a professional certificate from Cornell University. eCornell has offered online learning courses and certificate programs for 15 years to over 130,000 students at more than 2,000 companies.
Want to join an entrepreneurial marketing team at one of the fastest-growing online education providers in the world?
eCornell, Cornell University’s online learning unit, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will play a key support role for multiple functions on our high-performance in-house digital marketing team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional written communication skills and experience in design, social media and digital asset management. Job responsibilities will vary day-to-day, ranging from web content entry, to design production work, to assistance with copywriting, preparing marketing communications, and social media management. The ability to operate in an agile, fast-paced environment with a responsive, always-on attitude, where no task is too big or too small, is essential to the position.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to all marketing functions in a rapidly expanding organization and grow into an exciting role with broad career runway. This is a remote position.
- Web content entry in WordPress and other content management systems
- Preparing marketing communications and mass emails
- Design production work – eg. sourcing images to illustrate concepts, editing fliers
- Copywriting and proof-reading support
- Assisting with product launch tasks
- Data entry in a variety of systems
- Social media community management and creative development
- Competitive analysis and market research support
- Coordination of events and video shoots
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a Marketing or Communications-related function. Liberal arts may also be relevant.
- Marketing experience in a professional setting.
- Experience with graphic design and design software such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Strong examples of successful social media work for other brands and/or personal social media presence that can demonstrate capability in this area.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional copywriting skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, switch gears quickly, and juggle competing priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of current social web technologies and trends.
- Avid social media user; someone who not only understands it, but enjoys it.
- Driven, self-motivated mindset – ability to do great work independently with minimal direction as well as collaborate closely with teams.
- Positive, responsive attitude.
- Proactive problem-solving ability and ability to leverage skills of other team members across departments to get to a solution.
- Ability to work well within a virtual team, where fast, thorough, responsive communication is critical.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic group of people in a high-growth organization.
- Work remote.
- This position has Endowed Benefits.
- Employee growth is promoted.
- A broad set of competitive benefits , including educational opportunities, access to virtual wellness programs, health care options, 3 weeks of vacation, 12 holidays, and competitive retirement contributions.
- Outstanding educational benefits .
If you require an accommodation for a disability in order to complete an employment application or to participate in the recruiting process, you are encouraged to contact Cornell University’s Department of Inclusion and Workforce Diversity at voice (607) 255-3976, fax (607) 255-7481, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For general questions about the position or the application process, please contact the Recruiter listed in the job posting.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $41,000 - $53,000 a year
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page