- Job Title Escalations Representative Sr.
- Hiring Organization PNC
- Company Website https://www.pnc.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. This is a remote position. Work may be performed from a quiet, confidential space in a home location, approved by PNC. This position may not be available in all geographic locations.
This role reports into the Internal Services Group (ISG) within the PNC Investment Center. ISG is a multi-functioning support center that is available to PNC Investment’s clients and provides a service experience that builds brand loyalty and enhances the overall client relationship. ISG also supports our advisors in navigating the firm’s various policies and procedures, while acting as a liaison to our back-office departments to process business requests as effectively and efficiently as possible.
REQUIRED: FINRA SIE, series 7 & 63
Disability Accommodations Statement:
If an accommodation is required to participate in the application process, please contact us via email. Please include “accommodation request” in the subject line title and be sure to include your name, the job ID, and your preferred method of contact in the body of the email. Emails not related to accommodation requests will not receive responses. Applicants may also call and select Option 4: Recruiting for accommodation assistance. All information provided will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
At PNC we foster an inclusive and accessible workplace. We provide reasonable accommodations to employment applicants and qualified individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
- Resolves complex escalated issues with a high customer and institutional impact that have reached an escalation point within the Retail business segments. Actively coaches and mentors for the escalation team. Delivers CARES model to customers and service partners.
- Researches, analyzes, owns and coordinates the resolution with appropriate business leaders for complex escalated customer complaints, while taking into account regulatory, legal and investor requirements within the Retail business segments’ customer channels.
- Documents the problem resolution process for each investigated complaint assigned to their workflow. Responds to escalated issues via verbal responses and may leverage written responses for more complex issues.
- Acts as a point person/subject matter expert for any escalated issues from the Retail business segments. Facilitates problem resolution with internal and external stakeholders.
- Acts as a customer advocate in accordance with our Customer Advocacy Principles. Demonstrates commitment to quality. Identifies trends negatively impacting customer experience and escalates to the proper channels for root cause analysis.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Customer Interaction – Knowledge of and ability to utilize practices, tools, and techniques for communicating with a customer.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing – Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Interpersonal Relationships – Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education, job specific certification(s), and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
Base Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience.
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Associate Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page