Company Website: https://www.henribendel.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Freelance
Do you consider yourself a top-tier cannabis industry content writer? Are you a horticulture expert or botanist? Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things gardening-related? And do you love creating content, writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re an e-commerce & media company that runs a number of blogs and e-com sites. We’re looking for an expert cannabis industry journalist & content writer who can help us expand our site, Blooming Flora. We’ve recently begun a large investment project to grow the site.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write eye-opening, premium articles about cannabis products, culture, and business strategy.! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider horticulture & botany industry in general.
For this, we need a true expert – no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for cannabis horticulture, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
Still, reading? Great!
- Cannabis Products & Reviews
- Blog Content
- News Related Articles
- Extensive Product Research
- Educational Content
- And More…
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- Must have cannabis industry/horticulture writing samples
- Competitive freelance rates offered
- Consistent workload every week 2000-3000 words
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive freelance rates offered
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours Consistent workload every week 2000-3000 words, Flexible deadlines
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page