(Remote Work) Instructional Designer, W2 Contract – SweetRush

Job Expired

Job Overview

  • Job Title Instructional Designer, W2 Contract
  • Hiring Organization SweetRush
  • Company Website https://www.sweetrush.com/
  • Remote Locations Worldwide
  • Job Type  Remote, Full-Time

You will be creating learning content from concept to implementation in a fast-paced, ever-evolving industry. You should excel at simplifying concepts, procedures, and sophisticated technical information. This role is about 40% soft skills training for a technical audience. The other 60% of the content will be technical in nature for software engineers and service technicians. Additionally, you are curious about how things work and can deliver on your commitments. You’ll focus on instructional design, content development, eLearning development in Rise and/or Storyline, and collaboration.

Timeline: Starting in June, continuing through December 2024.

40 hours per week, W2 Hourly Employee with healthcare benefit options.

Hourly rate:  $45-50/hour

*Background checks and the review and signature of client policies and procedures are required.

SweetRush Is an Equal Opportunity Employer

We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethnic origin; sex (including pregnancy); age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; HIV status; sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. SweetRush will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.

Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.

Job Responsibilities

  • Partner closely with subject matter experts to capture knowledge and accurately reflect it within the curriculum content
  • Design and develop instructional materials and learning paths, ensuring maximum engagement and effectiveness across eLearning deliverables
  • Create eLearning using Rise and/or Storyline, assessments, and evaluation criteria aligned with training objectives
  • Keep learning curriculum up-to-date

Job Requirements

  • 4+ years experience in corporate training or instructional design (with the ability to present a portfolio)
  • 4+ years of experience using learning authoring tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud suite, G Suite, Articulate, and Vyond
  • 4+ years of experience in content editing and minimalist writing
  • Experience working with engineering and technical content Subject Matter Experts
  • Knowledge of Adult Learning theories
  • Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
  • Ability to work collaboratively across functional teams
  • Ability to meet aggressive timelines for deliverables, with accuracy, quality, and attention to detail
  • Ability to shift gears comfortably as business needs evolve with a positive and flexible attitude
  • Organized with a strong ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
  • Must be willing to travel up to 15% for onsite meetings and training

Bonus points!

  • Familiarity with autonomous vehicle technology and operations
  • Professional Certifications (instructional design)
  • Experience with simulations, VR, game design, branching scenarios, etc.
  • Up to date with the latest trends in Learning and Development
  • Proactively seeks out feedback and opportunities for improvement, and adapts deliverables in response

How To Apply

Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!

More Information

  • This job has expired!