- Job Title Internal Events Manager
- Hiring Organization Mural
- Company Website https://www.mural.co/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Our Chief People Officer says it best: The key to remote is in person. As a remote-first company, internal events are one of the most important experiences in each employee’s journey at Mural, creating the authentic connections that fuel our work when we’re apart. As an Internal Events Manager, you will play a key role in driving engagement and creating a sense of belonging through meaningful and connected experiences. You will drive all aspects of the strategy, planning, and delivery of internal in-person and virtual experiences. Your focus will be envisioning and delivering an experience aligned with the goals, objectives, and outcomes for each event.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic and innovative leader who is passionate about testing new and creative ways to drive collaboration, cultivate engagement and belonging, and delight Muralistas through experiences. You will partner with stakeholders across the people, executive, marketing, creative and other teams to bring events to life. For each event you produce, you’ll gather data and report on execution, outcomes, and ROI, lead retrospectives, and assess how well events deliver on objectives.
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $108,500 – $135,600 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Own the budgeting, planning, project management, and execution of internal events at Mural.
- Own event budgets, evaluate expenses, and look for opportunities to increase efficiency and savings while meeting high standards of quality.
- Deliver playbooks that enable teams across the company to deliver their own in-person events that align with the standards you’ll help set for Mural’s internal gatherings.
- Serve as an events subject matter expert, providing guidance to ensure consistent experiences across team events.
- Support development of communication plans and event content in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Own the development and maintenance of a company event calendar, including communicating key timelines and priorities for each event, and flagging and resolving potential scheduling conflicts.
- Manage event vendors, staff, and scheduling.
- Gather data and compile reports to assess the effectiveness of events and opportunities to improve.
- 5 years of experience producing company events.
- Experience working in a fast-paced company where change is a constant.
- Experience leading the execution of multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey ambiguous and conceptual ideas effectively to gain understanding and alignment.
- Effectively work in a cross-functional team and collaborate with senior leaders.
- Exceptional program and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently with good judgment about when to move forward and when to bring others in on decision-making.
- Empathetic and adaptable; able to proactively assess and address the needs of a diverse, global team.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $108,500 - $135,600
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page