- Job Title IT Security Administrator
- Hiring Organization League, Inc.
- Company Website https://league.com/us/
- Remote Locations US, Canada
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
As the IT Security Administrator you are responsible for assessing and providing a unified approach to League’s corporate network security infrastructure. You build scalable and reliable systems to manage risk and ensure a secure operating environment, whether in one of our offices or across the cloud.
You design, build, and maintain the security infrastructure. You bring an employee focused mindset while managing risk and maintaining secure access to our resources and data. Personal information, personal health information, and intellectual property are your subject material.
Security is a top priority at League. You will serve a key role in enabling digital leak protections to secure the intellectual property of League and all its products. Working closely with the Internal Audit team, Identity Administrator, and IT Service Desk Team, you will be in charge of coordinating IT audit and reportability for our many security frameworks, SOC 2, HIPAA, GDPR, PIPEDA and any other major privacy legal standard.
USA APPLICANTS ONLY:
- Proactively make recommendations to improve existing processes, making the internal IT service secure and employee-centric.
- Build, test & maintain League’s hybrid work security infrastructure
- Implement new features and core services in the League security infrastructure
- Architect, implement and own system operation policies including but not limited to Access Control, Encryption Control, Logging, Change Management and Platform Security
- Tested and evidence based approach to corporate network security and endpoint protection
- Identification and implementation of up to date security protocols to establish a robust security posture that can be exemplified to vendors and auditors
- Implementation and maintenance of DLP policies
- Audit review and response in regards to internal corporate infrastructure
- Data Security management experience
- DLP policy implementation
- Internal IT audit evidence fulfillment experience; SOC 2, HIPAA, GDPR, PIPEDA, client audit requests, internal and external audits
Attributes / Characteristics:
- Understands how their work fits into team and company objectives
- Communicates assumptions and gets clarification on tasks up front to minimize the need for rework
- Solicits feedback from others, and gives timely, helpful feedback to peers and managers
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States, Canada
- Salary Offer $75,296—$104,517 USD
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page