- Job Title Lifecycle Marketing Lead
- Hiring Organization Hotjar
- Company Website https://www.hotjar.com/
- Remote Locations EMEA
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
We work in an agile and highly collaborative environment, 100% remotely, and challenge the norms of traditional business leadership. Our focus is on true transparency and respect.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Marketing, you’ll be responsible for expanding and scaling Hotjar’s lifecycle program through the entire customer journey primarily via email and in-app messaging. Additionally, you’ll lead and nurture the careers of three talented lifecycle marketers. You’ll be a member of our Marketing leadership team and as such, you’ll work with fellow leads to develop strategy, inspire team members, and improve our execution. Along the way, you’ll help us elevate our game and bring joy to our team and our customers.
The compensation range for this role is €85,000 to €110,000 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €95,000 to €100,000.
- Set the vision and strategy for Lifecycle at Hotjar, ensuring that we engage our customers at the right points throughout the different stages of their journeys.
- Set team OKRs (objectives and key results) that focus the team on business needs and manage team rituals that facilitate agile delivery, team alignment, and continuous improvement.
- Provide feedback to team members on opportunity sizing, program design, campaign design, segmentation strategy, and data analysis as needed to ensure the team works efficiently and effectively on the highest impact projects.
- Coach your team to build deep, collaborative partnerships with team members in Product, Engineering, Data & Analytics, Sales, Customer Success, and Support – and build these kinds of relationships with critical partners yourself.
- Own and optimize our Lifecycle tech stack. Manage vendor relationships and collaborate with technical stakeholders across Hotjar to ensure proper integration for our needs.
- You’re a customer-centric marketer with 4+ years experience running a successful Lifecycle or CRM team. Ideally you have both B2B and B2C SaaS experience.
- You’re adept at analyzing complex data to identify and prioritize the lifecycle campaigns that will provide the largest ROI to our customers and our business.
- You have led the development of data-driven lifecycle programs from strategy to execution, with specific experience in building sophisticated segmentation and trigger-based campaigns across multiple channels.
- You’re deeply passionate about growing people to their full potential and love to nurture diverse and inclusive teams.
- You want to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer €85,000 to €110,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page