- Job Title Mentor: Digital Marketing Professional Certificate, B2B
- Hiring Organization Springboard
- Company Website https://www.springboard.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Part Time, Contract
We’re launching our Digital Marketing Professional Certificate in which participants learn the foundations of Digital Marketing with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community – the biggest strength of our programs – comprises some of the best experts in the field.
The course is 100% online and part time, and was built in consultation with industry experts that have worked as Digital Marketers for Facebook, Google, and Warner Bros. Over 8 weeks, students will progress through the curriculum intended to build their digital marketing skills. Students will build a stellar industry vocabulary, learn best-in-class tools and strategies, and tackle projects based on real-world digital marketing work.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about digital marketing, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Please reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completely online and self-paced
- Students become proficient in digital marketing with the help of a curated online curriculum and project-based deliverables
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated upskilling and adding to their digital marketing skillset
- Students have a weekly 30-minute check-in with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- Students may communicate with mentors outside of calls on an as-needed basis to support learning and career objectives
What does mentoring mean at Springboard?
Mentoring encompasses many levels of support at Springboard. We believe in giving a personalized approach to mentoring students. What this looks like is grading student deliverables on a weekly basis, offering detailed feedback, teaching/modeling concepts that are challenging for students, and/or giving them career pointers about the industry. Depending on your mentees you’ll lean on a teaching approach, being a motivator, advisor, or you may have high level conversions to guide them throughout the course. A mix of diverse students, skills, and abilities offers opportunities to renew your skills or take your skills to the next level. Mentors have said it’s a rewarding opportunity to grow professionally and make a lasting impact.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Are as passionate about explaining principles of marketing strategy as about digital marketing itself
- Expert or strongly proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum such as:
- Digital Strategy
- Customer Personas
- Value Proposition
- SEM and SEO Marketing Strategies
- Email and Affiliate Marketing
- Marketing Analytics, A/B Testing
- Must be highly skilled in using Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics
- Have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on digital marketing related work, and are able to think on your feet quickly
- Are empathetic, patient, have excellent communication skills, and can hold other accountable
- Are available for weekly, 30-minute video Zoom check-ins via for each student to help them set and achieve learning goals, provide feedback, and help them move towards getting a job
- Able to spend up to an additional 30-minutes per call to review student submissions before the weekly call and prepare feedback to share with each student during the call
- Digital Marketing mentors are paid an honorarium between $16.50-$30.00 per 30 minute call with students
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from companies like Apple, Microsoft, and Google
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help revolutionize online education and inspire the next generation of digital marketing professionals!
- Work at your convenience: set your own working hours and workload
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $16.50-$30.00 per 30 minute call with students
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours Part Time
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page