- Company Website: https://tyk.io/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
The Tyk API Management platform (APIM) is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!)
If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Audi, Dominos and Starbucks to the Financial Times, RBS and Societe Generale. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
Tyk is on a mission to connect every system in the world. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone, Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees, we believe this allows our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier.
If this sounds like an environment that you’d thrive in then read on to find out more.
We’re looking for an energetic, driven, and hands-on product marketing manager who is passionate about technology to join our growing product marketing team.
A key part of your role will be to become the expert product marketing owner of the Tyk Cloud and our core APIM product offering(s). You will use that knowledge to build the messaging for the product and to develop content, product stories that communicate the product’s value across the customer lifecycle. In addition to product launches, you’ll be developing ways to help customers to get value from their existing product usage, and to help drive expansion and revenue generation.
Our values tell the story of Tyk – here’s how:
- It’s ok to screw up!
We’ve found that it’s often the ‘stupid’ or unexpected ideas that turn out to be the successful ones – so try it, at least we can say we have!
- The only stupid idea, is the untested one!
It’s in our DNA – starting a business with founders 12 hours apart, giving our gateway away for free – sure, we did that, and we’d do it again!
- Trust starts with you – make it count!
Trust is a two-way street – instill it from day one!
- Assume best intent!
We have each other’s back – we’re all on the same team. Think before you speak or act.
- Make things, better!
Always try to leave things better than when you found them – change is constant, inevitable and embraced! Be that change we want to see.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io
- Tyk’s value in the market.
- Developing Go to Market (GTM) strategies in partnership with product, sales and customer success.
- Implementing GTM campaigns in partnership with our regional marketing, content and demand generation teams.
- Tracking campaigns performance in terms of acquisition, adoption and active usage to monitor marketing impact on deals & revenue.
- Developing cross-channel product-educational collateral and materials to enable our sales team, customer success team (ie. product pages, blog content, whitepapers/ ebooks, product education videos, battlecards etc) that communicates the value of Tyk.
- Being a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, product, sales and customer success teams
- Engaging with customers and sharing insights back to the rest of Tyk.
- Supporting the Head of Product Marketing with pricing and packaging research.
- Supporting field, industry and community events (online and offline)
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, leadership) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Have demonstrable experience of marketing for a cloud-native product/ SaaS/ APIM (exposure to container and/or Kubernetes technologies a plus).
- Can demonstrate success as a product marketer for a B2B company with experience in a GTM strategy.
- Have a technical curiosity and aptitude, but are a marketer at heart with passion and talent for content creation, marketing and communications.
- Have a strong background working with sales, solution engineers and technical product teams.
- Are data-driven decision-making – you love understanding data, patterns and trends and using them to guide your decisions.
- Have a working knowledge of developer tooling/the software development lifecycle/ DevOps would be a big plus.
- Are passionate about driving product-led growth and are excited about our mission to “to connect every system in the world.”
- Everyone has unlimited paid holiday.
- We have total flexibility in hours, as we believe creativity flows better when our people are given freedom to decide when they are most productive. Everyone is unique after all.
- Employee share scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Company retreats
We all share the same vision – we value authenticity, respect, responsibility, independence, honesty, diversity and inclusion and most importantly treating others how you wish to be treated. We look for like-minded people who bring their personalities to work everyday, strive to achieve their personal goals and who are willing to challenge the way we do things, why? – to make what we do even better!
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page