- Job Title Quantitative Researcher
- Hiring Organization Clipboard Health
- Company Website https://www.clipboardhealth.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Clipboard Health’s platform participates in hundreds of local labor marketplaces across the United States. In this role, you’ll spend time researching how our markets work and develop dynamic algorithms to improve pricing and quality across them.
What are they supposed to perform at work? Please tell them a clear description of the detailed job scope.
- B.A., M.A. or PhD in a quantitative discipline, like mathematics, computer science, statistics, or engineering, or equivalent quantitative experience.
- Deep understanding of probability theory.
- 1+ years of experience in a high-growth environment is preferred but not required. New graduates are welcome.
What would make you a good fit
- Writing. We have a writing-first culture. You should feel comfortable writing both concise technical documents and prose that outlines your decisions for executive stakeholders across the organization.
- Probability theory. We believe that a strong, first principles foundation in probability theory is the key to data-driven problem solving. You should quickly be able to use concepts like conditional probability, independence, and probability distribution functions to tackle problems.
- Experimentation-focused. We expect everyone to tackle customer problems head on. You’ll be responsible for analyzing data, designing algorithms, running experiments, and owning systemwide changes.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page