- Job Title Revenue Operations Analyst
- Hiring Organization Sword
- Company Website https://www.sword-group.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Who we are:
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented SWORD specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
Sword Health is looking for someone with a background in Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and an understanding of the mechanics and complexity of healthcare reimbursement. We are seeking an individual who enjoys working cross functionally and is passionate about
digging into Product, Commercial and Operational processes. This individual will be instrumental in initiatives related to reimbursement and improving existing RCM processes that support our exponential growth.
The ideal candidate is comfortable manipulating data and is motivated to learn about having an impact on digital health RCM. In summary, we are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, passionate about the
Revenue Cycle, someone who can see the ‘big picture’ but is also willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands ‘dirty’. The ideal candidate will have experience in Revenue Cycle and/or Healthcare Consulting.
Sword is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and team members is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the bigger our impact will be.
- Independently own the submission and post-submission workflow of Sword’s RCM; including working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and implement areas of improvement in Sword’s revenue cycle, while also developing documentation for how to achieve these
- Perform and streamline monthly duties related to reducing time to cash, accelerating collections, managing denials and troubleshooting rejections
- •Support potential clearinghouse integrations via API; working closely with the Product organization owning the homegrown billing tool
- Work with Billing Implementation and Revenue Operations stakeholder to optimize existing billing practices with the ultimate goal of accelerating cash collections
- Work cross-functionally with the Accounting teams to support items related to cash applications and monthly close activities
- Work cross-functionally with the Product team to introduce more automation in our claim and invoice billing processes. Including but not limited to collaborating with engineers to test new billing tool features
- Support the project management of the entire Revenue Cycle function in regards to setting up new payment structures as Sword Health expands product offerings
- Collaborate with the Data Analytics team to support the development of RCM KPIs (e.g. denial rate, write-off percentage, charge lag and time to cash)
- Own the end-to-end new client billing lifecycle which includes participating in external calls with clients, payers, health plans; representing Sword as the reimbursement SME
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Commercial and Legal teams to ensure we are able to bill our new clients, and escalate any reimbursement issues as needed
- Train and educate any new RCM team members on best practices and industry benchmarks related to digital health reimbursement
- At least 1 – 1.5 years of experience in healthcare provider revenue cycle, preferably in a consulting or analytics role
- Working knowledge of industry best practices in RCM processes: billing, charge capture, contractual adjustments, third-party reimbursements, and cash collections
- Experience working cross-functionally with different teams
- Attention to detail and comfort independently solving problems
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Excel skills
- Persistence when working and communicating with insurance payers
- Fundamental knowledge of revenue integrity (i.e. CPT and ICD-10 coding)
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup
- Degree in healthcare management, accounting, finance or business preferred, but not required
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Equity Shares
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Parental leave
- Free Digital Therapist for your family
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page