- Job Title Sales Development Representative, APAC
- Hiring Organization Onfido
- Company Website https://onfido.com/
- Remote Locations APAC
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year’ at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We’ve received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems.
The Sales Development Representative at Onfido isn’t your typical “SDR” role. The team we’ve built is not only responsible for qualifying leads, setting meetings and building pipeline, but also much more than that…By joining a collaborative fast-paced culture that relies and thrives on individuals who will go above and beyond, you will build and define not only your future with Onfido but the growth and expansion of the company at large!
Most importantly, you will be tasked to work closely with Account Executives and marketing teams to generate new business and add to our world-class winning inside sales culture.
As an integral part of our sales team, experienced Account Executives guide and mentor you to help ensure your success as a contributing member of the organization. This position is designed to prepare you with a number of career paths and opportunities at a hyper-growth startup that is re-defining Identity Verification.
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
- Initiate sales opportunities with a balanced inbound/outbound approach by navigating accounts and hunting for qualified prospects and setting qualified meetings.
- Work closely with a highly experienced field sales team to define and execute on Territory/Target account plans.
- Qualify all Onfido marketing-generated leads.
- Collaborate with the sales team to move prospects through the sales funnel to closure.
- Participate in corporate & industry-wide conferences
- B2B sales development experience prospecting into medium-to-large enterprises.
- Comfortable at initiating phone conversations with executives, navigating questions, and overcoming objections.
- Proficiency using enterprise-grade sales CRM, such as Salesforce.com.
- Knowledgeable using social networking tools to help canvas an account (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc.).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Self starter, confident with owning responsibilities and experienced in seeing projects through from end to end
- Team player with a collaborative attitude.
- Clear communication
We’re committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Share options in Onfido, through our equity schemes. Share options have a one-year cliff and vest over four years
- 25 days annual leave plus a day off for your Birthday.
- Two paid volunteering days per year.*
- Private Medical Insurance with Aetna*
- Life Assurance (3x Annual Base Salary)*
- Generous paid parental leave
- Free mental health coaching provided online.
- Life enrichment allowance of up to S$120 per month to use for services including gym, yoga, fitness classes, massages, childcare, and therapy
- Dedicated learning opportunities including using tools like Learnably with availability to use for learning resources such as books, coaches, conferences, courses, podcasts, and more
- Our open and transparent culture is reflected in our “Better Together” motto and we bring this to life by meeting once a week for our global weekly roundup (OnThursday); holding quarterly team socials; with our annual company launch week where we all gather from across the globe in London to regroup for the year ahead.
- Expense up to £300 (or local equivalent) to purchase workstation setup equipment
- The opportunity to become a member of Onfido’s resource groups in order to learn different skills in our belonging groups
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location APAC
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page