- Job Title Salesforce Admin
- Hiring Organization cargo.one
- Company Website https://www.cargo.one/
- Remote Locations EMEA
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re looking for a Salesforce Admin to fill this new position within cargo.one and change how we work with Salesforce. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Excellence, you will be making a real impact from day 1 – from building the ideal set-up for all departments using Salesforce; to finalising the migration from Hubspot; to leading building company goals into Salesforce, allowing teams to track their progress against their OKRs.
This is a unique, entrepreneurial opportunity to drive the digitalization of air freight and logistics in a fast-growing Series B company backed by leading Venture Capital firms including Index and Bessemer.
We foster a positive, dynamic, hard-working and feedback-heavy culture, with a strong dose of playfulness. Join us now and transform the way airlines sell cargo!
You can work from (almost) anywhere in EMEA. This position is remote. See which countries we can employ in currently by checking out this list of flags here. While we are a remote company we regularly meet in person, too.
What is so exciting about working in the air cargo industry?
Imagine a world without a Skyscanner or Kayak when trying to book your next holiday. That is exactly where the air cargo industry finds itself today. With the backing of internationally prominent investors, we are shaping the future of how the air cargo industry will work by providing a tech solution for a currently very manual and time-intensive process for airlines and freight forwarders to book air cargo, an industry which is worth almost $123bn. Our solution allows users to transparently and efficiently search for and book air cargo within seconds! If you want to be part of a company pioneering the way in the future of air cargo, get in touch!
- Designing, building, delivering, and maintaining the cargo.one Salesforce ecosystem.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to automate our sales processes, systems and tooling to reduce friction in daily sales activities (using Salesforce Flow).
- Assisting in migrating our workflow rules and process builds to Flow.
- Researching, implementing and optimizing the usage of new Salesforce features.
- Ensuring that the sales team has the data they need to succeed, achieving and maintaining high degrees of data integrity and quality.
- Building and maintaining dashboards and reports to improve the sales team’s performance and support sales leadership.
- Controlling all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, and public groups.
- Proactively upkeep system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, and Health Checks.
- Writing and maintaining all technical documentation from any changes to the cargo.one Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3+ years of Salesforce Implementation/Administration experience.
- Experience with administrating Salesforce API integrations.
- Experience working with Hubspot (we have an API connection to Salesforce).
- A creative touch to design and build tools that excite and drive Cargonauts to love salesforce as you do.
- Strong initiative and a self-starter attitude. You don’t brush problems under the carpet.
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across departments and to set effective priorities.
- Salesforce Admin, Sales Cloud & Service Cloud certifications. Business Analyst, App Builder Platform Developer, APEX and REST APIs is a plus.
- Experience with Looker is a plus.
We think you will love working here if:
- You value building great relationships and trust with your team and managers.
- You love experimenting with new ideas and get super excited when you find an opportunity for process improvement.
- You see working remotely successfully as a pioneering challenge which is constantly evolving.
- In everything you do, you take ownership and get a kick out of exceeding expectations.
- When faced with the choice, you’d rather opt for the ambitious to ensure you grow, than take the easy option.
- You see the value of giving and receiving feedback and incorporate this into everything you do.
- You are not afraid to voice your opinions and like using data to back them up
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page