- Job Title Sanctions and CTF Investigator
- Hiring Organization Binance
- Company Website https://www.binance.com/en
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Our Sanctions team is growing and we are looking for experienced Sanctions Investigators who can take ownership of investigations using the latest TM and KYT tools available.
- Incidents and issues Investigations Governance: Coordinates with stakeholders across compliance operations, product and technology teams to identify root cause of incidents and issues. Facilitate discussion and make functional owners accountable to action plans. Ensure action plans are followed through until closure.
- Process Improvement and Transformation: Be a problem solver, Collaborate with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement proactively and come up with creative solutions. Prioritize time and resources on important issues.
- Process oversight and change control management: Oversight operational process that impacts Sanctions Compliance. Manage the control and change management framework to ensure operational process changes are within Sanctions compliance guidelines and policy. Propose required updates and change in Sanctions Compliance Global Operational Procedure to align the process change.
- Compliance Risk Rule testing/tuning and system UAT testing: Ensure compliance risk rule are compliant to global policy. Conduct testing, tuning when change is required and conduct UAT testing before system enhancement.
- 6+ years of experience in Crypto related Investigations/Sanctions/Monitoring.
- Experience with crypto tools such as Chainalysis, Elliptic, TRM, etc
- BSc/BA in Finance, Business or Computer Science is required.
- Analytical problem solver with extensive experience in compliance functions.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure.
- Self-starter: take initiative, be dedicated, and be creative to achieve your goals. Be laser-focused on developing tools to maximize efficiency and value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fully dedicated to delivering a value-add service to your business customers.
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page