- Job Title Senior Creative Copywriter
- Hiring Organization Lingokids
- Company Website https://www.lingokids.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Lingokids’ mission is to help 100 million families worldwide raise amazing kids through playlearning.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional Senior US Native Senior Copywriter to join our team.
Are you ready for Playlearning?
As a Senior Copywriter at Lingokids, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping our brand’s narrative and making a lasting impact through the power of words. This is your chance to channel your storytelling prowess and strategic acumen into driving excellence in our communication strategies, for both parents and kids. Join us as we redefine industry standards and shape the future of kids’ education globally!
Our offices are in Madrid, Spain, but the position is open to anyone with experience working remotely. Working hours are in the CET time zone.
Tone of Voice Ownership:
- Developing and maintaining a clear, consistent tone of voice guide for our brand.
- Stay adaptable and open to refining the tone of voice
- Developing communications to engage both parents and children, plus industry stakeholders like teacher.
- Creating, directing, and overseeing compelling and creative copy for marketing materials, website content, emails, Social Media, and other promotional channels.
- Generate and oversee copy inside the app, including UX writing and activities naming.
Leadership and Collaboration:
- Guiding, mentoring, inspiring, and helping to develop a talented team of creatives across all channels.
- Assisting the creative team, both internal and external, in converting abstract concepts and ideas into effective and concise copies across different media channels.
- Collaborating closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, Senior Graphic Designer, Editorial Team, and key stakeholders to deliver the highest possible creative quality while adhering to the schedule.
- Generating creative campaign concepts and strong copies that align with the content created by our internal content studio.
Brand Messaging Strategy:
- Working closely with external stakeholders and brand holders to ensure accurate representation of the brand tone of voice.
- Establish, challenge, and improve processes for copy production, translations and localization copies.
- Ensuring excellent grammar, spelling, and style across all communication and copy assets including the Lingokids app.
Performance Analysis and Adaptability:
- Monitor the performance of copy across various channels, optimizing messaging and improving engagement and awareness of the brand.
- Stay adaptable and open to refining the tone of voice and messaging strategy based on user feedback, market dynamics, and the evolving needs of the audience.
- 10+ years of experience as a Copywriter.
- Native US English.
- Portfolio displaying strong conceptualization skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Brand development and management.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of writing: grammar, spelling, proofreading.
- Strong experience in ad concepts, brand messaging, and IP promotion.
- Desired experience in content creation for kids.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible and motivated to deliver projects with quality in a timely manner.
- Stay current on the latest trends.
- Problem solver with a brand and business orientation.
- Ability to make day-to-day decisions.
- Multichannel experience (digital and offline).
- Good management skills for resources and vendor relationships.
- Experience running concept pipelines and working with teams in other time zones
- Comfortable communicating in long-form writing, reflecting our shift to a fully remote company.
- Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
- Advertising agency experience a bonus.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don’t care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
- Remote working: you can choose to work remotely from within your country or visit our offices if you live in Madrid.
- Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
- Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
- Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
- Professional growth: up to 2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
- Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
- Flexible compensation: you’ll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
- Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60 voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
- Home office setup: you’ll have a 400 voucher to set up your home office and a 35 monthly allowance for remote expenses.
- Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real-time and honest feedback culture, and a formal 360 assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page