- Job Title Senior Django Developer
- Hiring Organization Proxify
- Company Website https://proxify.com/
- Remote Locations EMEA
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Talent has no borders. Proxify’s mission is to connect top developers around the world with the opportunities they deserve. So, it doesn’t matter where you are; we are here to help you fast-track your independent career in the right direction.
Since our launch, Proxify’s developers have successfully worked with 1200+ happy clients to build their products and growth features. 3500+ talented developers trust Proxify and its network to fulfill their dreams and objectives.
Proxify is shaped by a global network of supportive, talented developers interested in remote full-time jobs.
- Work with stakeholders and fellow developers
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code
- Identify and fix software bugs
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of the software
- Manage the security of the platform
- Write detailed documentation around the code
- Knowledge of front-end languages
We are looking for a Senior Django developer for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, love what you do, and enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products and growth features.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework
- Familiarity with event-driven programming as well as the MVC
- Good understanding of SQL databases
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world’s most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page