- Job Title Senior Full-Stack .NET developer
- Hiring Organization Wordwall
- Company Website https://wordwall.net/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re looking for a senior developer who excels in working full-stack, but can bring their distinctive skills to our team, whether that’s someone who loves writing tests or has a flair for game design. Whatever you do, we need you to have top-notch JScript and C# skills.
Our mission is to make it easy for teachers to create interactive games and worksheets for their students. Our site automates the process of resource design, so teachers can simply enter the content that is appropriate for their class – a list of keywords, definitions, questions or images. Wordwall produces the content in over 60 different templates; for example, gameshow quizzes, crosswords, labelled diagrams and arcade games. It seeks to disrupt the publisher-driven model of paid-for “professionally” made educational content by putting high-quality content creation in the hands of teachers and making that teacher-made content freely accessible through our online community.
We are a small team with big ambitions who work remotely across the world. Our 35 million monthly users are rapidly proliferating. We’ve got a product that works and we’re building for the long-term. We want people who want to stick around, grow with us and help make games-based learning accessible to all.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We support flexible working arrangements – full or part time.
Real applicants only – please do not contact us if you represent an agency.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a software development team
• Able to self-organize and motivate when working remotely
- Salary £45-55k per year
- 30 days holiday per year
- 100% remote & flexible working
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer £45-55k per year
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page