- Company Website: https://www.komoot.com/
- Remote Locations: Europe
- Job Type: Full Time
Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures. Driven by a desire to explore, and powered by the outdoor community’s recommendations, it’s komoot’s mission to inspire great adventures making them accessible to all. And we’re good at what we do: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times!
Today, with over 25 million users and 200,000 five-star reviews, komoot is well on its way to becoming the most popular app for finding, planning, and sharing adventures worldwide.
Join our fully remote team and change the way people explore!
About the role
Komoot is a tech company where data plays a decisive role. As our new marketing data analyst, your work will be invaluable in supporting a wide range of marketing initiatives with data insights. You’ll work closely with brand experts, community managers, media managers, partnership managers, as well as developers and designers.
Ready for your next adventure?
Why you will love it
- Your work will be highly impactful for how marketing is done at the biggest European outdoor app.
- You will work on diverse marketing topics with experts from various disciplines
- You will work in a modern tech company using a cloud-based analytics platform and the latest tools
- You can count on the support of highly committed and skilled colleagues
- You’ll work with a truly inspiring product that brings real life value to our users and empowers them to explore more of the great outdoors.
- You’ll have a self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work.
- You’ll join an international and fully remote team spread across Europe with a common mission – to inspire great adventures, making them accessible to all.
- You’ll travel together with our team to amazing outdoor places several times a year to exchange ideas, learnings and go for hikes and rides. Check out these videos to find out more about us (https://bit.ly/39xtIrn).
- Create actionable insights for all types of marketing initiatives at komoot, from brand campaigns to performance marketing channels.
- Measure the impact of newsletters, social media and influencer campaigns, print and online media advertising, and marketing partnerships.
- Plan, run and evaluate qualitative surveys and market research, turning them into meaningful reports.
- Design and analyse A/B tests for newsletters, landing pages and campaign creatives seen by millions of outdoor enthusiasts
- Complement marketing experts with your data literacy skills, helping them make smarter decisions
- Promote data-informed decision making in the marketing team
- Craft ad hoc reports, comprehensible visualisations, dashboards and in-depth research reports.
- Love solving problems and have a burning desire to transform data into actionable insights
- Have 3+ years of experience in analysing marketing data
- Have proven skills in SQL and pandas/R
- Have great communication and team skills
- Are familiar with mathematical and statistical concepts
- Are reliable with a have a strong attention to detail
- Have a hands-on attitude and are highly self-driven
Sound like you?
We would love to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English highlighting your most relevant experience.
- A write-up (Cover Letter) explaining who you are and why you would like to work with us.
- Examples of your work (e.g. GitHub, PDFs, Slideshare, etc.)
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account, or your OpenStreetMap profile if you have one.
- 38 days of vacation (incl. public holidays)
- Dedicated time and budget to spend on your professional development: classes, conferences, books – you decide!
- Discounts from leading outdoor and cycling brands
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from anywhere in Europe
- Three whole-company gatherings per year in beautiful locations
- Optional “togetherness” trips with your team
- Costs covered for your co-working space membership or your work from home office
- The latest devices and equipment to do your best work
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Remote Job Location Europe
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page