- Job Title Sr UX Researcher
- Hiring Organization Included Health
- Company Website https://includedhealth.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
We’re a tight-knit, collaborative team of Product Designers, Content Writers, and Researchers, working in close partnership with our Product Management and Engineering teams. We’re passionate about improving the health and lives for our members, and transforming the confusing and archaic health system. We are passionate advocates for all of our members.
At Included Health we truly believe in creating the best member experience, breaking away from traditional healthcare norms. Included Health is currently hiring a UX Researcher to help drive a new direction for our research practice at Included Health. You will be working with a small but mighty team of researchers to shift the role of research within our team and organization. We are looking for a unique individual to help democratize research across our org by setting clear research standards, train designers in research best practices, as well as execute research projects that drive product development.
- Collaborate with a team of researchers to establish research best practices, train designers in research methods, and help drive the strategic direction of the research team.
- Be a voice for research on cross-functional teams; work with designers, product managers, engineers and data scientists to ensure that research informs decisions and drives business impact.
- Identify the best quantitative and qualitative research methods based on the question, timeline, and resourcing – including, but not limited to: in person moderated testing, remote moderated & unmoderated testing, surveys, heuristic reviews, benchmark studies, concept testing, A/B testingEnsure relevance and quality of insights through thoughtful assessment of risk, establishment of clear success criteria, and the use of methodology based on sound research principles and practices.
- Synthesize findings into practical and impactful insights to help stakeholders make decisions; ensure research findings are carried through product design process and execution.
- Measure and track how product changes affect user behaviors and attitudes over time across different markets, reveal the key reasons with solid data rationale.
- Partner with and mentor other UX product researchers on research methods, execution, and project management to identify and lead initiatives to strengthen our impact.
- Uphold our research ethics and actively find ways to strengthen & scale our processes.
- Minimum of 6 years’ using both hybrid research methods, such as: usability studies (remote/in lab), focus groups, interviews, concept tests, surveys, data analysis, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with quantitative analysis methods and tools; strong ability to tell compelling stories from data.
- Comfortable within ambiguity with the ability to prioritize; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and adjust to changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to cross functional partners.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and take initiative to solve problems and learn new things.
- Ability to use company strategy as a guidepost to execute on research projects to support that strategy.
- Healthcare experience highly desired
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page