- Job Title Student Representatives
- Hiring Organization EDUopinions
- Company Website https://www.eduopinions.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Contract
Thousands of people across the world come to EDUopinions to research schools every day. It’s where they get advice, inspiration, and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those prospective students find their ideal schools and create their dream futures. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes EDUopinions forward.
EDUopinions is looking for Student Ambassadors who want to gain invaluable social media marketing and content creation experience. Being an EDUopinions Ambassador means representing EDUopinions and creating an authentic experience for our audience – prospective students looking for university rankings and reviews.
The Ambassador Program is responsible for bringing honest student reviews to the EDUopinions platform by creating social networking and student outreach campaigns to achieve database objectives. Our goal is to build an inclusive and diverse online student community that provides advice and feedback regarding the university experience at different higher education institutions around the world.
An EDUopinions Ambassador will work alongside the Reviews Manager and other student ambassadors, getting exposure in social media campaign strategy and user-generated content creation and gaining firsthand experience in a remote start-up environment. This is a contract role.
- Think creatively about new ways to engage students through online and offline channels
- Encourage students and alumni to share their honest opinions regarding their studies.
- Provide feedback on challenges and opportunities.
- Enjoys talking to students and grads about higher education
- Experience in and understanding of social media platforms
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative
- Partners set their own schedules and are paid based on performance.
- Fully remote team.
- Hands-on experience with social media marketing, online networking, and campaign performance dashboard.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page