- Job Title Techline Operator
- Hiring Organization Flock Safety
- Company Website https://www.flocksafety.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Who is Flock?
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling intentionally and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- How To Succeed at Flock Video
- Flock’s Series E Announcement
- How We Stop Crime and Protect Privacy
- Flock’s Framework
- Ethics Center
Our Field Service team is looking to hire a Techline Operator to join our team. This remote role provides a frictionless experience between technicians in the field and Flock Safety through primarily chat based support. We are looking for someone who can work the late shift (west coast or candidates comfortable with later working hours preferred).
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values, click here.
Supporting Flock Safety technicians and 3rd party contractors.
- Request Types (not limited to the following)
- Angle Validation
- Camera Issue / Out of Box Failure
- Field Service Lightning Issue
- Help Finding Camera
- Install Validation
- Installer App Issue
- Site Survey Approval
- Winterization Validation
- Completing Remote QA audits
- Documenting and reporting on exceptions
- Navigating Salesforce and internal software systems
- Communicating dynamic instruction sets in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinating communications in real-time between internal support teams and field resources
- Familiarity with Field Service Delivery
- High proficiency with web-based software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and able to navigate competing priorities
- Experience with CCTV systems or optics is a plus!
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to details
- Macbook Air experience
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Able to work a 9 hour shift within the work hours between 12:00PM to 9:00PM EST (M-F)
- Able to work on weekends as needed
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Willingness to go outside your comfort zone and adapt to changes when the situation requires it.
Feeling uneasy that you haven’t ticked every box? That’s okay, we’ve felt that way too. Studies have shown women and minorities are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications. We encourage you to break the status quo and apply to roles that would make you excited to come to work every day
- Salary & Equity: In this role, you’ll receive a starting salary of $55,000 – $65,000 as well as stock options
- Use what you need PTO: We seriously mean it, plus 11 company holidays and your birthday off!
- Fully-paid health benefits plan for employees: including Medical, Dental, and Vision and an HSA match.
- Family Leave: We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers.
- Fertility & Family Benefits: We have partnered with Maven, a complete digital health benefit for starting and raising a family. We will reimburse $10,000 a year for adoption, surrogacy, or infertility.
- Mental Health: All employees receive an annual subscription to Headspace
- Caregiver Support: We have partnered with Cariloop to provide our employees with caregiver support
- Carta Tax Advisor: Employees receive 1:1 sessions with Equity Tax Advisors who can address individual grants, model tax scenarios, and answer general questions.
- WFH Stipend: $150 per month to cover the costs of working from home.
- L&D Stipend: $250 per year to use on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, Grammarly and so much more.
- Home Office Stipend: A one-time $750 to help you create your dream office.
- Coworking Space: If you’re not local to our ATL HQ, we’ll provide $250 a month to get you set up with an All Access Membership to WeWork (or a local coworking space in your area).
- Pet Insurance: We’ve partnered with Pumpkin to provide insurance for our employee’s fur babies.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $55,000 - $65,000
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours M-F, 12pm EDT - 9pm EDT
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page