- Job Title Technical Project Manager
- Hiring Organization commercebuild
- Company Website https://commercebuild.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Drive eCommerce Success Through Exceptional Project Management
- Leading kick off calls and scheduling weekly status calls to go over budget, timelines, and deliverables.
- Maintaining visibility of client projects and account budgets, as well as holding implementation consultants accountable to those budgets and the completion of their tasks in the project.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and understanding their needs. Our clients should feel like we are an extension of their business.
- Anticipating problems through high awareness and proactive action. You should be able to easily quantify the impact of changing requirements and timelines.
- Writing and maintaining documentation. You keep meticulous records of meeting outcomes and internal processes.
- Continuous learning and ongoing education. You will strive to be knowledgeable on the benefits of our eCommerce platform and the power of ERP driven eCommerce.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in project management, specifically in executing intricate eCommerce projects involving various stakeholders.
- Remote work experience: You have experience communicating asynchronously, using tools such as Slack.
- Superb communication skills: You are skilled in verbal communication, active listening and presenting ideas convincingly. Fluency in written and verbal English is required. (Other languages are a plus!)
- Exceptional organizational skills, demonstrated through effective use of tools and documentation to manage multiple concurrent projects seamlessly. You must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, making good on promises made / promises kept.
- A proactive mindset: You are willing to go above and beyond designated responsibilities to achieve project success and contribute to team goals.
- An eagerness to learn and the ability to adapt, allowing you to teach others. You are a lifelong learner and are comfortable working within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowing when to get help. Our culture celebrates the humility of acknowledging gaps in knowledge, and we highly appreciate team members willing to seek guidance to surmount challenges.
How To Apply
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $57,000 - $104,000 USD
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Employer Email