- Job Title Training Video Editor – Invisible
- Hiring Organization Invisible Technologies
- Company Website https://www.invisible.co/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
Our team is made up of 75+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our “Partners”) as well as 1600+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our “Agents” & “Specialists”).
We believe that…
Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area – each of us is empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
Communication. Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better.
Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
Self-Improvement. Every new mistake is a learning opportunity.
Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
Who are we?
We are the Invisible’s Training, Learning and Development Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
Invisible is a world-changing company and the Training, Learning and Development Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere.
Who We Want
- The Training Video Editor Specialist is motivated to create engaging content that allows people to learn and be able to take action from the content.
- You are creative and experienced enough to turn generic video recordings into exciting and engaging training content, and structured enough to define a plan and vision for your work.
- You are excellent at emphasizing key learning moments in recordings and your goal is always to maximize the value and visibility of the presenters within the training.
- You are a skilled video editor with the ability to act quickly, and with high quality.
- You must be responsible and possess a strong work ethic and a flexible schedule willing to accept a fixed working schedule based on your availability.
- Review and edit an existing library of video recordings
- Producing ongoing high quality videos in a streamlined and efficient way, leveraging templates and other structures
- Creating multiple versions of a video for different audiences
- Make edits to existing video training content as needed
- Coordinating with team members to create outlines and generate scripts and talking points for different presenters
- Working with several departments to produce content that can be edited for training purposes
- Combine parts of different videos together to create a summary promo of training resources within a collection
- Support in creating various content types (videos, PowerPoint, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style
- Organize content and resources in a structured way and maintain versions
- Access to a personal computer with video edit tools on them
- Strong internet connection
- Advanced video editing skills and experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience of the latest video editing tools
- An understanding of varied learning styles
- Excellent written and grammar skills in English
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Self-starter and aptitude to work with a sense of urgency.
Nice to have
- Organized script writing abilities
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) or equivalent.
- Experience with e-learning
- Instructional design projects for online-based learning
- 2023:$20k-$30k USD per year
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, Sick & Bereavement Leave) : 25 days
- We work 100% remotely and our team is distributed all over the world.
- This is a Full-time position so we expect you to be available to work 40 hours per week and be available for meetings between the hours of 10am EST and 3pm EST.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- We deeply value personal growth and will help you advance in whatever direction(s) you want
- Community & Coaching Opportunities
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $20k-$30k USD per year
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page