Awesome opportunity for a Senior RoR Developer to join a growing technology company experiencing tremendous success and growth.
You will be on a team focused on expansion of our platform and new features. You will be doing full stack development, continuous integration and deployment, writing tests, and collaborating with other team members on building applications. Our development stack includes Ruby on Rails, Angular, React, AWS services, Elixir, Redux, SOA, Sidekiq, RSpec, etc.
We prefer Full-Stack development experience, however, it’s not required as long as you are willing to do some Full-Stack development. We have a very collaborative environment that is Agile so you must be comfortable interacting with the team and sometimes doing pair programming.
This is a direct hire position in Midtown, however, if you live outside of Georgia you can work 100% remote. We have a very cool office environment that is open and collaborative. We do not track PTO, offer 401k including a match, stock options, free snacks and catered lunch 3x per week, flex hours or 100% remote work if you do not live in Georgia, paid parking and/or MARTA, and the opportunity to work with next generation technology.
We will consider assistance with relocation expenses for out of town candidates.
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- 5+ years of development experience
- A passion for technology and learning
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- Collaborative and interactive
- No job hoppers
- Full-Stack development experience
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Remote Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page