Exciting opportunity for a Senior/Lead Xamarin Developer to join an award winning software company in the healthcare industry!
This is a hands-on role where you will be the lead SME and champion all aspects of our new mobile platform, including the API layer, user interface development, code quality, and the technical direction of collaborating engineers. You will be building out new iOS and Android application design and development using Xamarin. In order to be successful in this role, you must come from a .NET development background to understand our API layer that facilitate the native mobile applications.
This position does offer the ability to work remotely aside from the first few weeks being onsite for onboarding/training and coming in for quarterly/kickoff meetings as needed.
Enjoy a direct-hire position in Dunwoody with the option to work remotely! Don’t miss out on working with a fun, high energy and collaborative team, with the opportunity to truly make an impact and grow your career!
- 5+ years experience creating native iOS and Android
- 3+years recent experience creating mobile applications using Xamarin platform
- Experience working in a .NET environment
- Experience with Server Side development in C#
- SQL Server
- Experience validating/deploying mobile apps for hosting on Play Store/App Store
- Azure or AWS
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Remote Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page