Software Engineer in Test – Software Tester
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we’re processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier’ began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
Our Quality team is looking for a Software Engineer in Test to work on improving test automation and coverage for our software as a service platform. As a Software Engineer in Test you’ll be responsible for test automation and framework development for engineering teams.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Selenium, PyTest, Jinja, ES6, Vue.js, Sass, Webpack, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, Matillion
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Be part of a team working closely with other engineers and product managers in rolling out enhancements and new features across ReCharge.
- Build out automation frameworks to help integrate automated tests seamlessly into current development process.
- Drive quality across team by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks and empowering developers to move towards test driven development.
- Work with real world problems faced in scaling the business, suggest innovations/enhancements and work with team in implementing and rolling them out.
- Collaborate with design, product and engineering teams across the company to build new features or update existing ones at scale.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve testing standards, tooling, and processes.
- Debug production and test environment issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Typically, 2-4 years of relevant software testing experience in fast paced environments
- Knowledge of one or more languages like: Python, Go, Java, Nodejs, Ruby
- Proficient with Python, Flask and collaborative tools like Git
- Experience with automation frameworks like: Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Gauge
- Experience with build tools like: Jenkins, CircleCI, or GitLab
- Self driven; a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Strong computer science fundamentals – data structures and algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date May 14, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
- Remarks Please Check the Job Location*