If you would enjoy working on some of the best projects the market has to offer and doing so fully remote this position may be perfect for you. Our client, who is an AWS Premier Partner, is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team ASAP.
- Able to work well individually or within a team, and be able lead a team.
- Evaluate risks and develop solutions to ensure successful CD.
- Approach each task in a manner that will be efficient to completion of a project and adapt accordingly.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Python, Java, Ruby, or Node.JS.
- Experience using a variety of tools across entire life-cycle (Jenkins, CloudFormation, chef, puppet, ansible, Kubernetes, etc.)
- AWS Certifications are a major plus.
- U.S. Citizenship required as client works closely with United States Government
- Several years of technical experience in a AWS DevOps environment.
- Flexible salary based on experience.
- Fully remote, with minimal travel.
- Industry leading benefits.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you’re an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you’ll get the personalized experience you deserve – one you’ll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page