- Job Title Administrative Assistant I
- Hiring Organization Datavant
- Company Website https://datavant.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Ciox Health merged with Datavant in 2021, creating the nation’s largest health data ecosystems, powering secure data connectivity on behalf of thousands of providers, payers, health data analytics companies, patient-facing applications, government agencies, research institutions and life science companies.
The combined company is focused on improving patient outcomes and reducing costs by removing impediments to the secure exchange of health data. Ciox, a Datavant company will offer the ability to access, exchange, and connect data among the thousands of organizations in its ecosystem for use cases ranging from better clinical care and value-based payments to health analytics and medical research.
What we offer
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals.
Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our Architecture Group is comprised of some of the brightest and most talented individuals. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its’ medical records.
What we need
This position is entry level and responsible for providing support for the Field Operations and sales team. Perform other tasks and duties as necessary to assist the Operational Finance Services management team, and improve overall quality of the company in relation to our Clients.
For remote work, this position requires that you provide a high-speed internet connection, subject to applicable expense reimbursement requirements (if any), and a work environment free from distractions.
Pay ranges for this job title may differ based on location, responsibilities, skills, experience, and other requirements of the role.
Equal Pay Act Minimum Range 21.63 – 25.00
- Contract and Legal pricing research.
- Cognos report data analysis.
- Managing and maintaining contract document database including scanning, filing and retrieving as requested.
- Monthly billing and review analysis.
- Assist with all company integration and/or acquisitions regarding pricing and contracts.
- Maintain Member Files and Mail Returns
- Daily pre-bill exception releases
- Setting up new employee scan ID numbers
- Distribution of site termination letters
- ROI Partner revisions
- Update the member database weekly
- Provide weekly/monthly requested updates to VP of Business Operations and Sales
- ROI Partner reports
- Committee approvals
- Month end reports
- Experience/knowledge of Lawson
- Experience/knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be proactive
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer 21.63 – 25.00
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page