- Job Title Client Success Expert
- Hiring Organization INFUSEmedia
- Company Website https://infusemedia.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Are you passionate about marketing? Ready to dive into the world of demand generation? INFUSEmedia is one of the fastest growing lead generation companies! INFUSED with drive, innovation, and integrity,
we craft demand solutions with precision to fuel our clients’ pipelines, every time.
We are always looking for bright, motivated people to join our team. Apply now and tap into INFUSEmedia’s growth!
The Client Success Expert is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Works closely with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a select group of named accounts to ensure campaign success
- Serve as a trusted advisor for our clients and be an expert in INFUSEmedia offerings
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to deliver campaign leads and ensure clients are happy with the outcome
- Collaborate with the Sales team from proposal to delivery, including identifying and ensuring delivery options, integrations, and other operational aspects
- Create and coordinate account documentation including reports, RFPs, and other recommendations
- Accountable for post-sale account management and driving account growth through excellent customer service and delivery, communication and on-boarding
- Minimum two years of account management and/or customer success/service experience preferred
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage 30+ clients at once
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem resolution skills and proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Work logically to diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues and recognize circumstances that require escalation
- Comfortable using and learning software: MS Office (Excel), custom-built software, CRM, ticketing/tracking systems, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page