- Job Title Customer Support Advisor
- Hiring Organization UENI Limited
- Company Website https://ueni.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Contract
Who are we?
Pronounced “You and I”, UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. Our goal is to simplify what small businesses need to do in order to get more visibility, customer leads, and sales.
UENI is a SaaS platform for Small Business Owners. Unlike DIY website builders that only provide a toolkit but expect the business owner to do all the work, we combine technology with human support and do all the work for them. Website, SEO, Google My Business verified listing, hosting, custom domain, and 1-1 coaching are just some of the services we offer, at a price point much more affordable than any digital agency would. A Small Business Owner can join our platform without knowing anything about computers and, 3 days later, have a state-of-the-art online presence that puts big brands to shame.
Already trusted by over 600,000 thousand small businesses across 11 countries, UENI is the one-stop shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow. Founded in 2014, we have already raised over $30 million from Angel Investors.
We are a team of 70+ people working remotely from 11 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working environment that values constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work.
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm Pacific time. 5 days per week with occasional working weekends.
Please note that this is a contract role.
- Answer a variety of customer queries via different channels, including live chat, e-mail, and phone.
- Reach sales & retention targets to ensure the customer experience is maximized.
- Educate our growing customer base in the use of our tools and the technology which backs it up.
- Become an expert in every aspect of our products & be a true advocate for our customers.
- Collate and filter feedback from customers and make suggestions as to how we can improve our service and increase efficiency
- This is an important one, you will have a voice in how we operate, and you will be given the credit you deserve for your success.
- Investigate technical issues and provide ideas for fixes.
- Fluent in English
- Native Spanish (Latin America)
- Experience working remotely is an advantage
- Experience of working in, or a desire to work for a startup company (We care about what we do and we work hard).
- 1+ years in a Customer Service role responding to large volumes of emails and chats.
- Strong communication skills, some of our team members are located in other offices.
- Experience in ticketing and/or live chat software is desirable (Fresh Desk, Zoho Desk, Zen Desk, Happy Fox etc.)
- Genuine desire to create the best customer journey possible.
- Able to explain complex concepts in easy to understand language.
- Portuguese (Brazil) is desirable
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page