- Job Title Coding Auditor
- Hiring Organization Ensemble Health Partners
- Company Website https://www.ensemblehp.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of Best in KLAS 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
- Work-Life Flexibility
- Purpose + Values
Ensemble Health Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Ensemble Health Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
- Performs quality reviews of coders ensuring accuracy with coding guidelines and policies for complete, precise, and consistent coding.
- Reviews include Outpatient ICD-10, CPT, Modifiers, ED E&M and professional coding and E&M assignments.
- Knowledge expert and maintains up-to-date working knowledge of coding guidelines in order to act as a resource and point person for issues and question for coders, customers or project teams.
- Provides education to our coding associates and leaders as required by the deliverables of our SLA
- Reviews physician documentation for coding appropriateness and accuracy following coding guidelines.
- Provides feedback to coders and providers on coding corrections, appropriately citing authoritative resources.
- Assists with the interpretation of codes and other information requested for accurate code assignment.
- Communicate with management regarding clinical, coding, and reimbursement issues as needed.
- Function in a professional, efficient, and positive manner with strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Utilizes our client’s electronic medical record (EMR), encoder, and computer-assisted coding (CAC) software as directed.
- Ensures optimal reimbursement while maintaining compliance with CMS and third-party payor policies and guidelines.
- Maintains compliance with Ensemble and client’s coding policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Consistently maintains 95% or above accuracy rate while meeting established productivity standards.
- Completes daily production log and daily time keeping requirements.
- Attends and participates in Ensemble and client meetings as requested.
- Completes coding continuing education and maintains auditing credentials.
- Ensures HIPAA compliance at all times.
- 5+ years of coding experience.
- 3+ years of auditing experience.
- Proficiency in multiple EMR’s, encoders, and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Educated in HIPAA regulations; must maintain strict confidentiality of patient and client information.
- Consistently achieves quality and productivity standards.
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to understand medical/surgical terminology.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates must have and keep current at least one of the following professional certifications (CPC, CPMA or CCS Preferred):
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist-Phys Based)
- CCS (Certified Coding Specialist)
- CMPA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- RHIA (Registered Health Information Administrator)
- RHIT (Registered Health Information Technician)
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Associate Benefits We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
- Our Culture Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
- Growth We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page