- Job Title Customer Success Lead
- Hiring Organization Covariant AI
- Company Website http://www.covariant.ai/
- Remote Locations Europe
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason, and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from research in the lab to the infinite variability and constant change of our customer’s real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches, and techniques.
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world: diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset
As part of the Customer Success team, you’ll have a direct and significant impact on the experience of our customers. Customer Success Managers are on the front lines with customers, developing strong relationships with executives, operational leaders, and key users. CSMs develop a deep understanding of the customer’s goals and motivations and work directly with Sales, Solutions, Product, and Engineering leaders to ensure their success.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Strategic Account Management
- Customer Lifecycle
- Customer Communications
COMPANY CORE VALUES
- LEARNING CONSTANTLY
- STRIVING FOR EMPATHY
- TAKING ON THE IMPOSSIBLE, TOGETHER
- Lead customer lifecycle starting at deployment through adoption and expansion
- Establish strong relationships and influence across stakeholders, from senior executives to front-line operations and users
- Set and execute plans to drive the adoption of robotic systems
- Lead customer communication – from day-to-day to strategic stakeholder updates
- Align the internal team on priorities, opportunities, and challenges
- Be an internal champion for customer outcomes and expectations
- 8-10 years of experience with customer-facing responsibilities
- Experience in customer success, account management, and/or consulting
- Excellent presentation, written, communication, and interpersonal skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders
- Familiarity with the logistics industry preferred
- German-speaking and/or writing ability at C2 proficiency
- Private medical insurance coverage for you and your family
- UK Holidays: 25 days + 8 Statutory (EU Countries TBC specific to region)
- £200 Learning budget per quarter – books, courses, etc.
- £35 wellness budget per month – gym membership, fitness classes, etc.
- Pension – 6% Personal and up to 6% company-matched
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Europe
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page