- Job Title Omada Health
- Hiring Organization Omada Health
- Company Website https://www.omadahealth.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As part of our growing Commercial Operations function at Omada, the Deal Strategy Manager will play a critical role in supporting Omada’s Commercial team by leading the process around crafting winning responses to all proposal requests to Omada. This role will be instrumental in supporting sales opportunities with our enterprise customers, partners, and health plans by collaborating with the Sales team to deliver timely and high quality bids.
As a Deal Strategy Manager, you are the go-to person for all inbound bid requests. The Deal Strategy Manager will be responsible for driving the execution of winning bids, in line with the commercial strategy and goals. You will oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, and making sure compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner. You will become an expert in Omada’s products and value proposition so that it is reflected in all of our bid activity. You will be a key partner to the Sales leadership team in determining how and when we respond to what bids, and with what priority.
- Works with key stakeholders to identify win themes, sales strategy approach, and a work plan, to complete pursuit activities.
- Engages with Omada sales leaders, executives, and SME’s to ensure necessary support for bid efforts.
- Drives effective collaboration with all partners involved in the pursuit.
- Tracks progress of the pursuit effort and routinely reports status to Commercial Effectiveness and Sales Management.
- Directs support resources assigned to the creation, editing and production of presentations, proposal and contract documentation.
- Ensures pursuit activities are conducted in compliance with Omada’s policies.
- Ensures all pertinent knowledge artifacts from bid effort are captured and appropriately archived for future reference.
- Participates in Win / Loss Reviews and captures key lessons learned.
- A highly effective communicator, both written and verbal
- A cross-functional team member who is able to work with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment between internal teams and Commercial teams
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills
- Industrious with a collaborative working style
- Passionate about creating and scaling an end to end sales process
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the healthcare space and/or partner sales
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page