- Job Title Executive Assistant
- Hiring Organization GreyNoise Intelligence
- Company Website https://greynoise.io/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
GreyNoise isn’t your typical Threat Intelligence company. Our vision is to create a more costly and frustrating world for cyber attackers by reporting their actions and origins at machine speed, enabling the security community to know more about attackers than they know about themselves.
Through our global honeypot network, we are often the first to see exploitation for new vulnerabilities, and share it with the security community and our customers. We don’t put our product behind a paywall that you have to jump through five calls and demos just to see – in fact, we are committed to providing the security community a free version of our product to explore. And we have an awesome team of cybersecurity experts who believe in our mission, working with each other closely to execute together.
At GreyNoise, we value:
- A passion for defending against the adversary
- Diversity in thinking and spirited collaboration
- A drive to get things done in creative ways
All positions are fully remote within the US, with optional office attendance at our DC area headquarters, unless otherwise specified. Applicants must have US work authorization.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have excellent communication skills, and be able to adjust priorities in a fast-paced, startup environment. Experience supporting C-Suite executives is required.
- Provide advanced administrative support including screening mail and calls, scheduling appointments, maintaining the calendar, and coordinating internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Coordinate all logistics for domestic and international travel, including last-minute changes
- Anticipate and prepare materials needed by the CEO for conferences, appointments, meetings, calls, etc.
- May assist in the preparation of reports as required by contacting various company personnel at all levels to collect, compile, and analyze complex information
- Able to manage highly sensitive, confidential information with complete discretion
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Within established guidelines, make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work
- Deliver exceptional service to all internal and external clients
- Additional duties as assigned
- Opportunity to travel with the CEO when requested
- Must have 4+ years of C-suite administrative support experience
- Must have startup experience
- Must be driven, tenacious, and excited about the role with a go-getter attitude
- Must have impeccable communication and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management skills, able to build a personal network throughout the company as a trusted team member
- Able to collaborate and interact with other executives and team members with professionalism and integrity
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process; consistently produce error-free work; organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow through
- Able to juggle multiple schedules and projects at once
- Must be proactive and assertive in completing daily tasks
- Must take full ownership over responsibilities
Equity in a high-growth, Series-A startup
100% covered health, dental, vision, and life plans for all employees
6 Competitive 401k employer match of 6%. This will be 100% matched and vested from day 1
Unlimited paid time off. To encourage time off from work and ensure overall employee health and wellness, GreyNoise strongly recommends each employee to take at least 120 hours of PTO (3 weeks) annually, including at least five consecutive business days
Remote-first culture. While we are headquartered in the Washington DC area, we have a distributed workforce — with the majority of our team working remotely from across the country
Equipment budget. Every new employee gets $3,000 to spend on equipment, so you can pick whatever works best for you
Paid family leave for all employees. We offer 4 months of paid leave (birth or adoption), plus 2 months of optional unpaid leave, so new parents have time to adjust to the new life (and work) schedule
Learning & development budget. All employees receive an annual $1,500 towards professional development related to their job function. The stipend can be applied to tuition, books, conferences, and more
Company offsites and monthly local hangouts to encourage team bonding
The hallmark of any great company is a palpable and viscous culture. The most important pillars of our culture are:
- Be transparent, honest, and objective. This is what it means to be clinical
- Empathize with customers, partners, and each other
- Learn from mistakes and share the knowledge
- The way feedback is delivered to one another matters as much as the feedback itself
- Good work-life balance is the key to sustained productivity
- The measure of a team member’s effectiveness is how well the rest of the team operates in their unexpected absence
- No such thing as a million dollar idea, only million dollar execution
- Out-innovate our previous selves
Check out our (work-in-progress) longform culture document.
Any security product that is a black box that asks you to blindly trust it should raise red flags – we believe the same is true of your place of work. We obviously think GreyNoise is doing something unique, but don’t take our word for it – ask any of our 70+ enterprise customers, investors, thousands of happy users, or dozens of journalists who have cited GreyNoise over the past few years.
Why You Should Work at GreyNoise
- You enjoy identifying and solving hard problems
- You are comfortable taking an idea from concept to customer
- You are open to both explaining your stance and questioning others in a clinical, open-minded, and respectful manner
- You want to directly impact users
- You want to grow beyond your current skill set
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page